Home Buying in Buffalo>Question Details

Rudy, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

Hi- I am a former Buffalo resident who currently lives out of state. I am interested in buy a minimum 2 unit (upper/lower) rental property

Asked by Rudy, Buffalo, NY Sun Jul 28, 2013

I am interested in the Elmwood area from buffalo state all the way down to the medical campus area. I am planning on this property being a rental and possibly occupying it in a few years. Do any of your agencies also do property management and what are your rates?

Answers

4
Rudy,

I am a licensed real estate broker that lives and works in Elmwood Village. I do a tremendous amount of work with both buyers and sellers in the city. I do not manage properties however. I work with many investors but only those that live in, and therefore have a vested interest in the Western New York. I applaud your decision to move back to the Queen City but would advise postponing your property acquisition until you're ready to move back. A home is the biggest investment that the majority of us will make in our lives. To buy and then hire someone else to manage and maintain this investment can often be an unwise decision.

When you're ready, feel free to contact me if you'd like.

Robert Blake
I can help you with this as I specialize in the downtown area of buffalo, my contact info is below feel free to contact me anytime and I would love to help

Timothy Keane Topor
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

Hunt Real Estate ERA
8780 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Cell:716-480-7008
E-mail: timothy.topor@huntrealestate.com
Hi

I can assist you with that venture.

Visit my website http://www.wnyproperties.com and/ call me 716-218-9599.

Have a great day.

Daniel Scott
I do have a property management company that would work for you.Please feel free to contact me directly and I can pass their information along to you.
(716)574-3816
sperdutijustin@yahoo.com