Home Buying in Florida>Question Details

Oepodk001, Home Buyer in

Hi, I am a foreigner looking to buy a house in Florida, preferably in Orlando. Can someone advise.?

Asked by Oepodk001, Mon Oct 1, 2012

Answers

10
Take a look at 8985 Quarry Drive in Naples..Might be perfect for you
Hi please call me or text me I have some suggestions between Boca Raton and Vero Beach thanks Julie Rosenthal realtor 561-827-6789
I have worked with numerous foreign buyers and would be more than happy to discuss your real estate goals with you.

I have a detailed brochure that explains what non US citizens need to know when buying or selling real estate in the US. Please feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net if you would like for me to send you a copy.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE / Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
phone: 239-707-4575
Hi I specialize in foreign buyers and look after all their investment needs. Please contact me asap so I may help you get started right away. BUY, Invest & SELL with Michelle!
Skype: MKFLARE Mob: +1 772.538.4017 Multi-lingual/Svensktalande Email: mkantzler@gmail.com
Florida's Atlantic coast offers a wide range of choices for you. Please call or text me (56)827-6789, email: julier6789@gmail.com or go to the website: http://www.JulieSellsJupiter.com for details. Thanks! Julie Rosenthal, Broker / Property Brokers International / Helping People Biuy Sell & Rent in Florida 30 Years.
You will have special tax and titling considerations. I suggest you look for an exclusive buyer broker who is also a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) in the Orlando area.

“The most important thing a buyer can do is first of all work with a buyer broker.” As stated by AARP and the Consumer Federation of America from REALTOR® News.

There is typically no extra/hidden cost for you to obtain Exclusive Buyer Broker services. In the State of Florida only a buyer broker can negotiate for the lowest price and best terms for the buyer. When you work with an Exclusive Buyer Broker, the brokerage firm does not list any homes, there is never a conflict of interest in your transaction. The State of Florida assumes that all buyers know all agents are transactions brokers who do not represent anyone one in the transaction and that the agents have very limited if any liability in the transaction. Unless, an agent or broker tells you they will represent you exclusively the agent is not required to disclose to you that they are a transaction agent or broker.

On my informative homepage http://www.FloridaBuyerBroker.com you will learn about:

The #1 Mistake Real Estate Buyers Make
21 Critical Mistakes Buyers Make
20 Things the Listing Agent Does Not Tell You about Short Sales
Short Sale Fraud
Foreclosures - the Wild West of Real Estate
Unrealistic Buyer Expectations
Buyer Beware
Chinese Drywall

A buyer broker is required to give the buyer loyalty, confidentiality, care and diligence, accounting, disclosure of all known pertinent facts and your financial status is protected.

Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC
Florida Buyer Broker
Owner – Exclusive Buyer Broker
1031 Exchange Specialist
Email: broker@floridabuyerbroker.com
Local Direct: 239-601-2013
Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393
Cell phone: 239-269-2766
The short version is any foreigner can purchase a home in Florida. You can use it as a vacation home while you are visiting (on your visiting visa), or you can lease it as an investment property. You will have to pay local taxes like any other person, if you get rental income you will also have to pay income tax on your earnings. In that case you will have to apply for a tax ID from the federal goverment just to pay taxes.

The home can be rented for long term use (over 7 months to a year) or for short -term rental...just like owning a small hotel you rent for just a week to people vacationing. Of course the last alternative have higher running cost and is not a good idea for everyone.

Owning a home in Florida does not make it easier to get citizenship.

You will be required to bring at least 30% and can posibly get a loan for the other 70%. Purchasing with Cash makes it much simpler process.

I live in the middle of the Disney/Attractions area and sell homes here, both Vacation Resort Homes or Single Family Properties. Feel free to contact me for more details, and you may go into my website and explore all homes available for sale in the area.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
407-791-9086
AVegaPacheco@aol.com

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com

if you are in need of a mortgage loan please feel free to contact me directly.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299 244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com