Home Buying in Brookland>Question Details

Ryan Hyland, Other/Just Looking in Brookland, Washington,...

Hi, I am Ryan, I am looking for a 4 bedroom house near Catholic University. (20017) If anyone can help please email me,48Hyland@cardinalmail.cua.edu

Asked by Ryan Hyland, Brookland, Washington, DC Sun Feb 28, 2010

48Hyland@cardinalmail.cua.edu, Thank You

Answers

6
Hi Ryan

As others have asked, are you looking rent or to purchase a home? Currently there about 10 homes for sale on the market, though one needs a lot of work. There is also a new development called Chancellors Row going in and you can buy now there as well. Please let me know if you need any assitance.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
Hi Ryan, Are you looking to buy or rent? If you are looking to buy I will be putting a 3br/2.5ba house with a lower level that could be used as a 4th bedroom on the market very soon in that area. Please contact me for more details.
Web Reference: http://www.Pamelawye.com
Hi Ryan,

I'll be sending an email to you, as requested, but wanted to send an answer on here as well so you can view my profile and past questions I have answered, to possibly help both in your research of the DC area and potential buyer's agents.

:)
Kelly Putz
Realtor®
DC/MD/VA
Kangal Real Estate
kputz@kangalre.com
703-961-8663
Ryan, are you looking to purchase or to lease?
Hi Ryan,

Anna is right. I'm going to be putting a house on the market in Brookland shortly, and can also assist you with all available listings in that area. Check out my web site - http://www.coleyreed.com - and let's chat. You can find my contact info on the "About Us" page.
Any local agent can help you--why not call a few realty offices, interview a couple of agents and choose the one you like best--they all have access to the same information.