Debernardi J…, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

Hi, I Live in France and i'm looking to buy some little condos in USA-Washington DC. I think to come to Washington at the end of March 2014. Best r

Asked by Debernardi Jan, New Rochelle, NY Thu Jan 23, 2014

Answers

18
Robert Hanson’s answer
Whether you are a US citizen, or not, you should get started with the pre-approval process with an experienced lender unless you are paying cash for the property. It can be an excruciating process for anyone living and/or earning money outsuide the US if you don't have a lender with good programs AND the knowledge of how to place you within those programs. I am available at your convenience if you wish.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 28, 2014
If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”
Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014
Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929
Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014
(French )N'allez pas plus loin! Je suis l'agent que vous recherchez. Mon nom Tracy Trammell, de rivière Anacostia Realty, je serais très heureux de vous aider à vous aider avec vos besoins immobiliers. J'ai plus de 10 ans d'expérience dans le secteur de l'immobilier, et ont une grande connaissance de la région de Washington, DC. S'il vous plaît, n'hésitez pas à me donner un appel au 240-993-9888 (cellulaire); ou, 202-678-7325 (bureau).

En passant, je suis également apparu sur HGTV House Hunters.

(English) Look no further! I am the agent that you are looking for. My name Tracy Trammell, of Anacostia River Realty, I would be very pleased to assist you in helping you with your real estate needs. I have over 10 years experience in the real estate industry, and have a vast knowledge of the Washington, DC area. Please feel free to give me a call at 240-993-9888 (Cell); or, 202-678-7325 (Office).

By the way I have also appeared on HGTV House Hunters.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 24, 2014
Great personal touch Tracy!
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014
I can connect you with a qualified experienced Century 21. Agent.
Monica Anaya
2092697122
Manaya@c21mm.com
I have two new Waterfront condos that I will have listed next month. Let me know if you are interested.

Reone Brown, GRI
Ivan Brown Realty, Inc.
202-374-2817
http://www.Reonebrownb.com
Hi Reone,
I have an investor who would be interested in those if you wouldn't mind giving me a heads-up before they go live.
:)
Kelly
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
I have several Waterfront condos that you may be interested in seeing when you arrive in Washington, DC. I am a native Washingtonian who live in the SW Waterfront area and know the market very well. Please contact me directly at Reone@Ivanbrownrealty.com, and also view my website: Reonebrown.com. Also, email me your travel date for your planned visit to Washingto, DC so I can schedule appointments during your visit. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I have several Waterfront condos available on the SW Waterfront. I also live on the Waterfront and have several clients who are scheduling to put their condos on the Market in the Spring. Please email me Reone@ivanbrownrealty.com. and let me know what your budget is for the purchase and your arrival date in March 2014. Let's communicate privately via my personal email.
Bonjour Monsieur,

Je m'appelle Christine Barme Meyers, suis parisienne de souche, et habite Washington DC depuis 29 ans. Je travaille avec les expatries francais pour l'achat et la location de maisons.

Je suis agent immobilier chez Evers & Co qui est une agence immobiliere tres reputee a DC. J'ai une formation de juriste qui m'aide considerablement dans l'immobilier. Je serais ravie de vous renseigner sur les possibilites offertes a vous et de vous aider a trouver un condo, si vous me donnez plus d'informations sur vos souhaits.

N'hesitez pas a me joindre sur: cmeyers@eversco.com si vous desirez plus de details. J'ai aussi une page professionnelle sur Facebook et suis sur le site de ma compagnie: http://www.eversco.com

Cordialement,

Christine
I noticed your post says you live in France, if you're an American citizen living in France you can disregard this. However, if your a citizen of any other country outside of the US and you're considering or in need of a mortgage on the condo's you may want to be sure your lender has a program for to suite your needs.

Many lenders don't have a program for or work with loans for non citizens also known Foreign national mortgages. If you're in need of such help you can reach me through my site at http://www.mortgagelendingman.com

Here are more facts that may be of value to you or others on this thread in regards to Foreign National Mortgages.

Standard Mortgage Definition of a Foreign National

A foreign national is a legal resident or citizen of another nation.
They buy a second home or a vacation home here in the U.S. for personal use.
The foreign national lives in the US property only on a short-term basis.
He or she could be here on business, or while on vacation or holiday.
Foreign nationals primarily have income, employment, credit, and residency in a country other than the US.

But a Foreign National Can Also Be:

A foreign buyer who is purchasing investment property to rent out or lease.
A buyer purchasing commercial property such as hotels, office buildings, apartment buildings or warehouses
A borrower with an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
Someone with a certain class of work visa, other than the B-1/B-2 visitor visa.
International borrowers.
US citizens who work abroad and earn income overseas.

James
I would be happy to introduce you to a few Realtors that specialize in DC condos and also work quite a bit with investors. They are all excellent and I couldn't possibly choose between them so I would give you 2-3 names and let you decide. You won't be disappointed. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. I think you are making a wise investment.

Thank You,

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1st Mariner Mortgage
Office 240-235-5314
Cell 301-412-0259
Nmls #111407
Lending in ALL 50 states
Bonjour M. Debernardi,

This is a good time to invest in the DC area as property values have been rising steadily. March is an excellent time to visit DC. I'd like to ensure that you're familiar with the market and the dynamics driving it before you arrive. I expect properties to move about as fast as they did last year and I'd like you to be prepared for that. If you will contact me directly, I can send you the reports: Testa@testarealestate.net.

If you would like to speak directly with some of my past/current clients--including French investors, please let me know.

Santiago Testa
Realtor, DC, MD & VA
Direct: 202-552-5624

McEnearney Associates Realtors, Inc.
4315 50th St. NW
Washington DC 20016
202-552-5600

http://www.testarealestate.net
https://www.facebook.com/TestaRealEstate?ref=hl
I work with many investors and developers DC is a great place to invest in real estate with house values on the rise also what a lot of my investors are doing are buying single family home so and convert them into condos. Fill free to contact
act me if you have any
questions. 2027257340
Web Reference: http://dchomesforsell.com
Hello Jan,

I am a real estate agent in Washington, DC. I have been an investor and landlord for more than 35 years. I would love to help you buy small condos in DC. When you arrive at the end of March, I would be happy to show you properties and help you through the process of buying condos. I work with my daughter who is also a real estate agent, has lived in Paris, and is fluent in French if you prefer. We have worked with many investors including international clients I can send you some listings or condos ahead of time. Please respond by email to waynej@kw.com and copy my daughter Kara at karajohnson@kw.com. It would be a pleasure to work with you!

Wayne Johnson
REALTOR
Keller Williams Capital Properties
Washington, DC
waynej@kw.com
202-494-0714
Bonjour M De Bernardi,
Nous serions ravis de vous accueillir à Washington et de vous aider avec votre recherche immobilière. Je pense que vous serez très content avec nos compétences professionnelles, la qualité de notre service et l’attention que nous portons aux besoins de nos clients. Nous nous tenons à votre entière disposition au cas où vous aimeriez nous contacter, et éventuellement, nous rencontrer.
Kara Johnson
REALTOR®
Keller Williams Capital Properties
office: 202.243.7700
cell: 202.378.4240
efax: 202-315-3889
karajohnson@kw.com
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hello Debernardi, the DMV area is a great location to invest. Would love to assist you in this process. Please email for further assistance in your Real Estate needs @ michellewallace@kw.com.
I work with many investors globally and then our company can manage the properties while you are away. We handle everything electronically after your site visits. Please call me 2025364445 my credentials are at the website below when working in DC there are many things to consider on investments such as rent control, TOPA, FIRPTA (on sale), etc. I guide you through the whole process. I look forward to your response.
Hi Debernardi

The property listed is only for rent and not for sale. Thanks for your inquiry.

I specialize in working with investors purchasing hold condo properties and can help you find properties in the metro DC area that will do a lot more than just break even, but cashflow for you - some at $700 per month, with a Cap rate of around 6 years. That's an ROI of about 17%.
Bonjour,

Je suis heureux que vous ayez pris cette decision.Lorsque vous êtes prêt à acheter de me contacter à ce numéro 703-225-8292 sebrinadem@gmail.com

Je suis impatient d'aider votre besoin immobilier dans la région de Washington DC.

Sebrin Adem
Proplocate Realty
703-225-8292
Email:sebrinadem@gmail.com
Let me know when you will be coming to town and I will set aside some time to show you around. I have worked with out of town buyers many times.