garry.sandhu…, Home Buyer in Chandler, AZ

Hi Folks - Planning to buy a home in Reserve at Fulton Ranch. Any feedback on this community in Chandler on Arizona Avenue.?

Asked by garry.sandhu1423, Chandler, AZ Mon Jan 6, 2014

Answers

11
Fulton Homes builds a nice product and has a great reputation in the valley. Fulton is a local builder, contributes to the community and ASU.

If the home fits your needs and you are satisfied with the lot selection etc then go for it. Don't buy next to the road, the tracks or power lines. Also west back yards are a concern for many in AZ. Remember the new home salesperson, as nice as they may be represents the seller (Fulton).
Good Morning Garry -

The Reserve at Fulton Ranch is a beautiful neighborhood. I personally live right down the street from there and my office is across the street from The Reserve and have shown and represented many clients while looking at and also purchasing homes in the community. It fits some peoples needs in regards to the up to date designs of the homes and the smaller, low maintenance backyards. The neighborhood has many great community features such as community pools, parks,etc.

Garry, have you been to this neighborhood yet and viewed the homes? If not, please email me or call me to meet you there and if it ends up lacking anything that you want I can easily recommend you to other communities that fit what you are looking for. If it does fit, I will happily represent you and ensure that you are taken care of.

Thank you for the opportunity of your business.

Robert G Habeeb
West USA Realty Revelation
Cell #: 602.471.2496
E-Mail: robert@HabeebsAZHomes.com
http://www.HabeebsAZHomes.com

The greatest compliment that you can give me is a great review and referrals to anyone that you know looking to buy and sell their home. I thank you for working with me.
Fulton Homes is a great builder and Fulton Ranch is a beautiful community, but to be honest I was not impressed with the Reserve community at all. The beautiful lakes and lush and green landscape is missing. There are many great communities in and around Chandler.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 4, 2014
I live in crescent falls at Fulton ranch and love the neighborhood. Originally, considered buying at the reserve when pricing was in the 240's, but decided to pay more to live near the lakes and walking paths. I'm very happy with my decision except for the scorpions (get your house sealed).

I'd recommend you walk both neighborhoods - the reserve and the original Fulton ranch - helped make my decision.

I would also suggest using a realtor that either lives in or has done a transaction in Fulton ranch - it makes a difference.

Best of luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 28, 2014
Garry,

It looks like you are interested in purchasing a new home, and even if this is the case, you should still consider working with your own buyers agent, as they will work on your behalf, and it will not cost you anything.

There are not a lot of new home communities left in Chandler and The Reserve at Fulton Ranch is the last parcel remaining in the Fulton Ranch development around Ocotillo. It is a gated community with small lot sizes, so the development will include tot lots, barbeques, open space, ramadas, a basketball court, and an aquatic center. With that, your HOA will start at $100/mo.

The Reserve at Fulton Ranch is in the Chandler School District, and has upscale shopping, fine-foods grocery, and several restaurants nearby. Fulton Ranch is a 520 acre master plan with a 28 acre lake, flowing streams, walking paths, and sits right next to the Snediger Recreation Center. Chandler Fashion Center is also just 10 minutes away. You can't hardly beat the location.

With that said, there are a couple of additional new home communities nearby that I would recommend you take a look at, just to make sure you are getting the home you want. I would be happy to show you those communities, as well as help represent you should you decide to buy in any of these neighborhoods.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
Fulton Ranch has proven to be a very popular area with homeowners. This has a great location, close to shopping, schools, and plenty of community events to keep you busy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hi Garry,
The original Fulton is the opposite side of the road and has a beautiful water park and recreational facilities.. The people I know there, rave about the community, and it's just up the road from where I've lived for the past 4 years. You won't be disappointed with your choice. Let me know if I can be of assistance, and of course, there are no charges to you for my services.
Byron
Byron Godfrey (Buyer-Broker),
Executive Sales Associate,
Solutions Real Estate,
Chandler, Az. 85248
Direct: 480 704 0050,
Cell: 602 616 5093
Email: ByronTheBrit@cox.net
Website: http://www.ByronTheBritAzHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
Thanks Byron. I am buying opposite to the original Fultom Ranch. There is a new community 'Reserve at Fulton Ranch' which opened last year. How is it?
Flag Mon Jan 6, 2014
I live about 1 mile from Fulton Ranch. It is a lovely community with beautiful water features and sits next to Snedigar Park Sports Complex and Dog Park. They have several communities in the area. Each has its own price range. Very good schools. Definitely a very desirable area with good stable values.
If you would like further info let me know and I will be glad to give you further information about the Chandler area, and Fulton Homes in particular.

Marilyn Peters
Multi Property Management, LLC
480-215-7799
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
Fulton Homes builds beautiful homes and communities! I live in that area and love the south Chandler location and assume you will too!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
Fulton Ranch is very nice. It's a large community. GORGEOUS area of Chandler, tons of amenities. Great schools. You will not be disappointed with the area. Please call me if I can be of any assistance.
Please also review feedback from past clients on this website.

Shawn I. Rogers, REALTOR®, CSSPE - West USA Realty
Website: http://www.MisterRogersHomes.com
Email: MisterRogersHomes@hotmail.com
Fax: 602-863-4619

Zillow: http://www.zillow.com/profile/Mister-Rogers-Homes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
Fulton Homes is a great builder and Fulton Ranch is a beautiful community with many amenities. I am very familiar with the process of purchasing a new build home and would be happy to help you. Please contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns.

Heather LaPorte
Realty ONE Group
480-286-8115