Home Buying in Grays Ferry>Question Details

Sean or Mary, Home Buyer in Grays Ferry, South P...

Hi, Does anyone have any information on 1308 S. Myrtlewood St., Philadelphia, PA 19146?? Interested in a viewing and possibly buying.

Asked by Sean or Mary, Grays Ferry, South Philadelphia Sat Mar 12, 2011

Answers

6
Blanche Smith’s answer
Hi Sean

While this property is not on the market currently it was purchased by the current owner in 2007. If you are interested in somehow locating the owner they do reside in Philadelphia and I could assist you with that . Contact me via email: blanchesmith33@yahoo.com

Great time to buy and if this property is not able to be purchased I can definitely find you one that 's right for you. I am a Full Time agent located in Philadelphia and love what i do so if you have any other questions and need an immediate response feel free to give me a call at 215-668-9279.

Blanche Smith
INTEGRITY REAL ESTATE
6633 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19119
215-849-1111 (OFFICE)
215-668-9279 (CELL)
This house was purchased in 2006 at a Sheriff sale for $32,100. The 2007 transaction referred to by others here is a corrective deed to get the owner's name right, as Sheriff deeds are often subject to errors. It appears to be owned by a non-owner-occupant (i.e., investor) and has a $50,000 mortgage on it, which originated in 2007.

What exactly is your interest, investor or homeowner? If you are looking for something on the market to buy and live in, get yourself a good agent. They will work hard to find you what you want and will help negotiate the buying process in all its complexity. I would suggest someone who is experienced in the area (even sub-area, because, for example, an area like Grays Ferry can be very different from Point Breeze, even block-by-block).

If you are an experienced investor looking specifically for off-market or even abandoned properties, I can probably assist in your search. I have been investing and helping experienced, funded investors obtain properties in Philadelphia. My services are fee-based, unlike the Realtors you may work with, and I provide specific solutions, such as acquisition and clearing title issues.

If you'd like more information, feel free to email me at info@maxwellpeterson.com.
Hi Again Sean
After a little more digging around there is one other home for sale down the block from 1308 it also is a total New Green Rehab so again if you would like some more info please feel free to drop me a line.

Have a great day
Rich Friedman
Keller Williams Real Estate
300 Welsh Rd Bldg 4 suite 145
Horsham Pa 19044
License # RS311792
267-679-1088 (Cell)
rich.friedman@kw.com Email
Hi Sean I do know of another list that just came on the market in that area it has been Just renovated.Huge open living space. New hardwood floors throughout. Large dining room with custom built-in shelving. Wall to ceiling stone fireplace in living room. Eat in kitchen with high end tile floor. Newly finished full basement almost doubles first floor living space with custom-built in wet bar, tons of storage, sink in laundry room and neutral ceramic tile. Enormous master bedroom with tons of closet space and plenty of windows. Hall bath has double sinks and skylight. Other two bedrooms also have plenty of storage. Great front porch, quiet street. .
If you would like some more info please feel free to call or email me

Have a great day
Rich Friedman
Keller Williams Real Estate
300 Welsh Rd Bldg 4 suite 145
Horsham Pa 19044
License # RS311792
267-679-1088 (Cell)
rich.friedman@kw.com Email
This property is not on the market and it does not look like it has been anytime recently. There are a lot of other properties in that area that are up for sale. If you can give me some more details in terms of what type of property you are looking to buy and what price range, I would be happy to help you in your home buying process. Feel free to call me any time at 2158405349 if you need help with any of your real estate needs. Thanks!!!
Hi Sean, the last sale was in 2007 and is not currently on the market. I work the 19146 area and would be happy to email some listings currently on the market. Please email me at lpaster@weichert.com.

Lorri Paster
Weichert Realtors