irmoore555, Home Buyer in Andover, KS

Hi, Can put in search only 67002 Andover Central High?

Asked by irmoore555, Andover, KS Sat Dec 14, 2013

Answers

2
Yes on Trulia start by putting in city on the initial page, Andover is all 67002. Next click on MORE SEARCH OPTIONS in the bottom right corner of the green box, go to schools and enter Andover Central High School. As long as the agent has correctly entered the school on the listing you will be directed to those homes. I would be happy to set up a search that meets your critieria and update you as soon as new homes come on the market. Gerrie Koch Coldwell Banker Plaza Real Estate 316.285.0022
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
Hi! There are houses listed in Wichita that are in the Andover Central school district. I would be happy to help you in your home search. 316-869-2268 Laurie Cole, Prudential Dinning-Beard, Realtors
Perhaps your best bet would be to work with an agent at a good brokerage. I'm associated with J.P. Weigand & Sons, the oldest real estate firm in Wichita and the one that has the largest market share in the greater Wichita. I'd be more than happy to assist you. Please check out my website, http://www.FarhaRealtor.com, and if I seem to be someone with whom you'd like to work, please contact me at afarha@weigand.com. Good luck.
Flag Thu Feb 26, 2015