Home Buying in Waldo>Question Details

Doug, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Hi! Any opinions out there on The A Condo Building???

Asked by Doug, Philadelphia, PA Sat Jul 12, 2008

Answers

7
That post was not mine, but I bought A condo on July 2008 with very bubbled price. However, I always kept a positive view on the area and it seems that the market has almost recovered my 2008 price. Compared to Manhattan or good areas in Brooklyn, JC water front is still under valued compared to its quality. There has been many improvement even during the recession and I see many postponed new developments are returning. I want to see the power plant finally becomes a shopping mall and the sub-station below the power plant becoms a regular path station as population grows near to it. Cross fingers.
Hi, just curious if you finally decided to pourchase a unit in A Condos.
Hi Willy,

It depends on what kind of amenities ,price, location that you are intersted in. If you need some more information feel free to contact me.
Sure hope you didnt buy here in 2008! make sure you dont for another year at least!!
Hi, I live in the "A" and I am very happy there. The building is a good design, the location is fantastic and it is also a good investment given all of the new development that will be happening in the area over the next few years.
Are you working with an agent?
if you work positively in concert with your real estate agent I am assured you will have solutions to all of your questions resolved. Good luck http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com