Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Michel Bisso…, Home Buyer in Sunny Isles Beach, FL

Hi ! Any negatives about The Bel Aire in North Miami Beach?

Asked by Michel Bissonnette, Sunny Isles Beach, FL Sun Jan 20, 2013

Answers

8
Bel Aire is an excellent building, apart from some of the issues with the North Side. We would like to add that this neighborhood is truly up and coming as well, with a number of gastro pubs and the walkability is increasing.
Hi Michelle,

The Bel Aire is a very nice building and a great location, you're on the Ocean and close to Miami Beach, Surfside, Bal Harbour.

As mentioned before, the North tower will be noisy for a while but it's only a temporary issue.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

ENGEL & VÖLKERS MIAMI
Sophie S Bamps
305 206 8867
sophie.bamps@evusa.com
Hello Michael

There is one negative that needs to be pointed out. The north side of the building is going to be noisy and have an eye sore view for the next year as a new building is constructed. It will also take away from the north units views. If you are interested in this building i would suggest buying on the south side of the building where the views are better and you have an open park so that no new building will go up next to you. The south side is the side most prefer. Other than this i cant think of anything else negative. Its a great well maintained quiet building in an ideal neighborhood. I can assist you with your purchases or rentals in this or any other building.If you would like to discuss feel free to contact me. I am a North Beach resident and a beach specialist .
Mason Boggs P.A.
Elite Sales Group
786-253-4680
masonboggs@gmail.com
Hi Michel,
As the others have mentioned, Bel Aire is a great building, I actaully did the pre-construction sales for the developer so I feel especially attatched to it!
I would say the only negative is that comparatively the the size of the units (2 bedrooms) are on the smaller side depending on your needs. However the views are great in all of the units, even those facing west. The one bedrooms are a nice size however and the units on the 6th floor have an extended patio.

See all the units on the market at this link:
http://sef.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=8892177…

The building is very well managed and alway in wonderful condition.

I would be glad to assist you with this or any other real estate questions.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
This building is very Nice!
Let me know if you d like to see Some units.
Alexandra Benhamou
786 344 2539
Hannabenh@gmail.com
Good Morning Michel!

None, absolutely none! The building is located in a great location, well maintained, close to shopping, walk to restaurants, brand new Publix, and the Atlantic ocean is your back yard!
Can you point out any negatives here :-)

I have two fabulous 1/1.5 units for your considerations, unit # 601 with a very large lanai for awesome outdoor entertaining, decorated impeccably for your enjoyment, the second unit is located on the Lower Penthouse level # 1801, boasts 12 foot ceilings, bamboo flooring with expansive city and ocean views!

Call me, come, see for yourself !

Susan Berner
1680 Meridian Avenue
Suite 101
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Office: 305-695-1112
ZBERNER@aol.com
Hi Michel,

The Bel Aire condo in North Beach is a great building!

The only negatives I could think of is that Allison Park is the lot to the south, so the beach can get pretty busy there, and there is a new building going up just two lots to the north.

If you have any specific questions about this building or would like to preview some of the units that are currently for sale, please let me know.

Regard,

Nicholas Robinson
Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential R.E.
20803 Biscayne Blvd. #102
Aventura, FL 33180
Office: 305-931-8266
nicholas.robinson@floridamoves.com
http://www.floridamoves.com/nicholas.robinson
Facebook @ "Nicholas Robinson Coldwell Banker"
-
The only negatives I could think of would be the great weather, awesome beaches, beautiful people, nice cars and appreciating property values!

With interest rates for qualified borrowers in the 2% range and prices going up, anyone thinking about buying in FL needs to get off the fence and jump on a property now!

See programs #4 thru #10 at http://www.pro-option.com

===