Home Buying in Shirley>Question Details

Peggy, Home Buyer in Shirley, NY

Help me find a general contractor on Long Island, NY that works with FHA 203k loans

Asked by Peggy, Shirley, NY Wed Sep 3, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


There are several quality contractors to to choose from . On the West end, which is the Suffolk Nassau Border, there is O'Neil and Sons, 516-827-3320. On the Eastern End, there is Aleet Enterprises, 631-987-4645. They are both liscensed and insured general contractors specializing in all phases of construction from foundation to finish.

Good Luck and let me know how it works out!
Nilda Tejada--631-680-0079
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 16, 2009
Why do you have to have a contractor involved?

Also - money is money - you talk with contractors just like you normally would - they can choose to cover their costs up front. you can visit http://www.fhainfo.com/fha203k2.htm for an idea about 203k loans.
Web Reference: http://www.tommcgiveron.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 3, 2008
In my opinion, I suggest that you contact the local field office of the FHA and your lending source (very Important), that deals specifically with the type of loan and the area in which you are interested, make a few comparisons, and determine a common sense answer. At that point contact a few of the major contractors involved and make your selections accordingly. I wish I could help more and be more specific but thats how I would start anyway.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 3, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer