Home Buying in Bear>Question Details

yewashington…, Renter in Bear, DE

Help... My husband & I are looking for a ranch home in the Bear, New Castle anywhere other than Wilmington locations to Rent to Own or Lease to Own.

Asked by yewashington1960, Bear, DE Tue Jan 29, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Bear

Answers

2
Most rent to own agreements require a monthly payment of rent plus an amount to be applied toward purchase downpayment of the property if purchased at the end of the lease. Renters who don't purchase at the end of the lease usually see the additional amount paid toward purchase converted to additional rent because there was no purchase. Meanwhile, limiting selection to a lease purchase rather than accepting a lease or lease purchase significantly reduces the number of properties to choose from. Given the limited availability of lease purchase properties, why not include both leased properties and lease purchase properties in your selections and if you have to settle for a leased property just take the amount you would have paid in additional rent under a lease purchase and put it in a savings bank every month? At the end of the lease period if you can't negotiate the purchase of the leased property, you'll have the money in the bank to apply toward purchasing another property giving you many more choices.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
Karla Woods here. Please give me a call or email. Lets explore what homes are available to meet your needs! Here at Realty Mark Concord we aim to find the best accommodations for every Client.
Feel free to email karlawoods@gmail .com or call 897-9332. Thanks.... lets BEGIN the search.