daniyee83, Home Buyer in Woodbridge, VA

Hello will i qualify for 300k loan with 800 Fico score 7% credit card utilization no other debts and 32k income or 56k combined with my girlfriend.

Asked by daniyee83, Woodbridge, VA Thu Jul 10, 2014

Her score is 635 and we first time buyer looking for a condo 20miles radius of burke , occaquan fairfax area.

Answers

3
Hi, based on what you have stated it sounds like you are more than qualified. However there are other factors that are taken into considerations when applying for a mortgage loan. The get the best answer you should contact your local lender. If you would like some assisting find a local lender to assist you, feel free to contact me at anytime. I would love to assist you!

Best of luck in your home search

Giorgio Danso Realtor, ABR
Portfolio Realty Solutions
571-263-6868 Direct
giorgiodanso@gmail.com
hello you will be! I work with amazing lenders and I can help you find you a home!
7032160946 please call or email sunheechung@live.com
I don't have an exact answer for you, but I do work with some great lenders that could assist you and I'd love to help you find and purchase your first home!

Natasha Russ
RE/MAX Ultimate
703-350-7964 (cell)
natasha.russ@remax.net
http://www.natashafindshomes.com