Tonia, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Hello, what is the process for non US citizen wanting to finance home or Condo in Central Fl?

Asked by Tonia, Orlando, FL Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

9
Because of tight lending guidelines, you are not very likely to receive financing at all on a condo in Central Florida. You will need to plan on paying cash.

If you have any additional questions, please contact me directly.

Jay Shakur
Coldwell Banker
407-244-6251
jayshakur@live.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 2, 2014
Tonia,

I work with international investors, we do have a great mortgage for foreign investor.

For starting you will need 30% down payment, and the rest of the process will need to talk and gater more information.

Please fill free to call me.

Mike Wald
Central and South Florida's Premier Full-Service Real Estate Organization®
http://www.BestFloridaRealty.com
Phones:
USA:
Office Miami: +1 786 277-7744
Office Orlando: +1 407 965-2928
Brazil:
Office São Paulo: 11 3042-7592
Skype: W.A.M.International
Will you be relocating to FL or spending part of your time in FL? We have 2 loan options for foreign nationals, 1 requires 20% down and the other requires at least 30%

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifes.com

800 315 8803

NMLS# 20743 - my licensing information

http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/ - link to look up my license number
Hi Tonia:

The process is actually rather easy - very similar to a US citizen obtaining financing. You would generally speaking need to put down between 35% to 40%. I have a few lenders that handle financing for international buyers.

Please feel free to send me an email so I can forward their info to you so you can get your pre-qualification letter from them and after that you are ready to go. I have had several international clients who completed their loan successfully and now they are happy homeowners in Florida.

Hope this helps.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Search Entire MLS At: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/search
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hi Tonia,

Some condos have been released for financing purchase but many would be cash only. Not totally impossible but could take a some effort to find, may depend on area.

Plan on submitting a LOT of docs. The paperwork process is just a bit more extensive than if a US citizen. And when the lender asks you for bank statements, send every page, even if the last one is blank. Those pages are numbered 1 of 5, 2 of 5 and so on and they want EVERY page. Failure to include all pages and disclose everything requested such as bank accounts and income will prolong the process.

I've got a foreign national lender contact. Call me if you'd like to work with me in you home purchase adventure. :)
Hello Tonia

I am a Mortgage Loan Specialist in Florida and have years of experience doing Foreign National Loans

1. if you are a Non citizen but you are living and working in the US and have a Social Security # and US Visa (2 yrs min) or green card then it is a regular loan

2. if you are not working and llving in US then it is a Foreign National Loan and can do a max of 70% LTV as a second home.

pls contact me for further details such as min/max loan amount and income criterea

Hi Tonia,

It is actually easier than one would think to purchase a home as a non resident. I have helped buyers through this process. I have several tools that can assist you in this as well. Also you can see first hand from a past buyer who was not a U.S. citizen on my endorsements under my profile. Let me know how I can advise you to make this process a smooth one. I look forward to earning your business.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Generally 50% or more down is a good start

consider Hard money lenders.

Perry

We can help you find a house and obtain a finance even if you are not an US Citizen. usually we can get you a finance of 70% with 30% down payment. You will need to show the tax return of your home country and show the origin of the down payment. If you need help to buy a property with finance please send me an e-mail. Where are you from?

Marcelo Santana
Marcelo@floridaconnexion.com