Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Statman1869, Home Owner in New York, NY

Hello , what area near miami beach would i be able to buy an investment condo in the 60k price range? Thank you all!

Asked by Statman1869, New York, NY Sat Mar 16, 2013

I am interested in a rental condo near miami beach but very open to other locations around miami. even further north on east coast.

Answers

12
Statman I just received 2 listings in N Miami, email me for more details. Both 2/2 and around $70,000.00.
Hello, you can still buy a condo in 60 k in a good area in Miami
Dade, but no in Miami beach. If you would like I help you, you can reach me
by text message at 3056390445 or by email marilindiaz@gmail.com
Good luck Maria D Diaz ( Coldwell Banker )
I'd recommend that you look in the West Palm Beach area.

If you find something in Miami-Dade or Broward in this price range, it is very likely that it needs a lot of work, or it has rental restrictions of some sorts.

Best of luck!

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
I forgot to mention but Hotel -Condos in Hollywood might be an option too.
I recommend the Miramar and Pembroke Pines area. There should be some small one bedrooms at or slightly above this price point. And be able to rent after purchase. Call me and I can then send you a search.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
Paulheller@bellsouth.net
Cell 954-559-6411
Office 305-749-1583
To search for properties, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
Even that there are some units at the range of 66K / 70K the realistic price range should be between 75K for a starting price.
One of our offices is located at Miami Beach, feel free to contact this office where one of our professionals Real Estate Agents can help you. Yaffe International Realty - Miami Beach office (786) 477 4418
Hope to hear from you soon
Too far away from the real prices at Miami Beach or Near to it.
Most likely in zip code 33141. However, you can get lucky in 33139, 33140, 33154, depending on what size, view, condition, etc. you require.

Best of luck!
Good Morning,

Please contact me so I can have a guideline of what your investment goals are and I can definitely help you. There are lots of properties available and by knowing your goals I can give you some realistic strategies. I will say that its a plus that you are flexible with your location along the Atlantic coastline. Hope to hear from you soon.

Alex Rosa
(786)217-3663
Floridian Realty, Corp.
AlexRosaFL7@Gmail.com
Near Miami Beach and around $60,000? There is a few in the City of North Miami, the City requires a Certificate of Re-Occupancy therefore sometimes is a struggle to purchase some of these properties, but over-all and after all a good investment for your dollars.
urbina.louis@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Louis Urbina
Good morning Statman,

There are multiple locations where you can find some great deals with amazing value! Here is my email, send me a message elaborating on what criteria you have in mind and I can start sending you listings! The rental market is booming and finding a tenant should be a walk in the park.

Louis Urbina
Real Estate Consultant for EWM
786-355-7423