Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

Gabriel Ortiz, Other/Just Looking in Greer, SC

Hello, is it possible to buy a home in Greenville,SC nowadays with no money down. First time home buyer.

Asked by Gabriel Ortiz, Greer, SC Tue May 7, 2013

Answers

5
Yes there are at least 3 programs with 100% financing. (1) VA loan if you qualify (2) State Housing, if you qualify - there are income limitations (3) USDA Rural Housing if the property qualifies. In addition, there are a few homes that might offer owner financing, and owner would dictate terms.
Thanks, Scott
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013
BB&T also offers a CHIP program that has 100% financing.
Those are all correct. You can also ask for the seller to pay closing costs and get into a home with literally no money out if pocket.

Beth
Saludos Gabriel Ortiz,

USDA 100% Rural Financing!!! VA Loan if you were in the military also offers 100%. Call me I can help and set you up with my prefer mortgage lender.

Aris Mnedez Realtor in Greenville SC 864-567-5114

http://www.greenvilleURhome.com

Gracias!
Aris, Thank you, actually my Spanish is not that great, I can read and write, and I understand fine, I just can't speak it as well as I used too. I moved up to the Greenville area from Miami a year ago and I've been working with a local broker who has been helping me clean up my credit a bit to get it above 640. Right now it's actually just about there. The only thing i'm worried about is that I just started in my current position in December of last year and before that I've actually been home alot taking care of the kids because my Wife had the better job. So If lenders are going to want to see my W2's from the last few years will that hurt my chances even with that score. Thanks.
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
You would need a USDA loan or a VA loan, both offer 0% down.