Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Ccgayle, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Hello, i am not American, and would love a bargain home so when i visit i will be comfortable, any assistance? looking in the region of $10,000 Max.

Asked by Ccgayle, Miami, FL Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

13
Dear friend,

At that price you might be able to buy a bathroom in Miami. Whatever sites you are looking at "BUYER BEWARE". Don't fall for the TRAP.

If you need assistance, myself or these seasoned real estate professionals that have responded to your question can help you as well.

Good luck!!

Pablo Torres
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@af-realty.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
What you need is a comfortable hotel.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
Not possible, a parking space- yes, a home- no.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
There is not property available for that price. I can suggest if you are looking for a vacation place once a year you get a Timeshare on Miami Beach for around $10,000.
Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
I'm sorry, you are missing at LEAST 1 Zero ... $10K can get you a tent in the Everglades ... seriously, what are your true expetactions? What are your true capabilities?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
Okay, thank you all for the responses. I guess these websites offering one bed rooms for that price is basically a fraud, yet they are attached to reputable real estate agencies.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
No, that will not be possible in Miami, or anywere else I know of.
I advise you to get a nice hotel when you visit the area and enjoy yourself!!

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
Okay, thank you all for the response. I guess these websites offering one bed rooms for that price is basically a fraud, yet they are attached to reputable real estate agencies.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
You need to add an extra "0" to your budget.
If you rise $90,000 more maybe I can find a property for you.
CC....there are sites that offer 1/1 condos for $10,000 or less. But when you looked at the details regarding that property, did you see anything implying...'comfortable?"
Comfortable is a subjective term. Those in the business know what you can get for $10,000 and for the most part, it not pretty!

Just sold a single family home for $14,000, yesterday. Buyer is a serial buyer. Did not look at home. Why? For $14,000 there is nothing to look at. The new owner will kill the bugs, make it safe, and rent it out. In 8 months it will have paid for itself and in five years it will resell as a 'near the beaches bungalow' for an insane profit.

If you are serious about making such purchases you need serious tools. Using aggregate websites such as Zillow and the like will result in chasing vapors.

Making a commitment to working with a pro will give you 'first look' options for real estate like this.
10,000 in Miami....that will require special effort and special arrangements to make happen.
CC, send me information, and I'll explain what the "deal" is. There's one scenario where this may be legitimate... though there are parts of the deal I think you're not aware of - yet.
Cheapest I have seen new port richey
CC, that's just not realistic. Anything you do manage to buy at that price will require many $1000s more in repairs, back taxes, homeowner dues etc. $10,000 might buy you ONE week at a timeshare, plus maintenance fees.