Rachel, Home Buyer in Fontana, CA

Hello, does anyone know of a good real estate agent knowledgeable of assistant programs, such as CityLift and Wish?

Asked by Rachel, Fontana, CA Wed Nov 6, 2013

Answers

5
Rachel,
I am your local expert. I know of the programs you are looking for and guess what I may even save you an amount to only have to put down less than $3000 for the entire transaction. Give me a call and lets get this ball rolling. My lender is right here in Rancho Cucamonga. I look forward to speaking with you soon!!

Niradia Demmings,
Licensed in CA, #01720135
niradia.demmings@ziprealty.com
Cell: 323.209.7677
My Profile: http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/ndemmings
Yes I do contact Nelson Alvarado at Lions Share Realty (909)545-0433. He is an expert on all assistant programs available in the inland empire area.
Oh My Gosh You described me to the TEE!!!! Please feel free to contact me anytime!!!

Jerry Gusman
The Gusman Group
888-213-4208
Hello Rachel,

I am knowledgeable with both as I have had clients utilize each of the two programs you mentioned. Regarding the Lift program, did you reserve your funds during the appropriate time allotted? Additionally, having a lender knowledgeable with both is I'd say far more valuable than the Realtor's knowledge. It will be your loan officer and their processor that will interact with these programs and not the Realtor.
Would you happen to know if we would still be able for the lift program?
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
Thank you for the info. Unfortunately we have not reserved any funds. We currently got approved through Wells Fargo.
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
I have a very good connection in the lending to help you with that, in most of the cities in the Inland Empire will be able to help you. call me at 909-263-8498 or email josehomes@hotmail.com for more details.

Jose R Valladares
Bre 01269757