Home Buying in Parma>Question Details

Namesarlene, Renter in Cleveland, OH

Hello, any houses for rent i have a section 8 voucher?

Asked by Namesarlene, Cleveland, OH Sat Jul 10, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Chris Lefebvre’s answer
There are some homes listed for rent on Trulia. Hers is a link:


Contact the landlords or listing agents and ask them if they are section 8 approved.
Web Reference: http://teamlefebvre.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 10, 2010
me and my husband and I have 1 grd child have to move the landlord is selling our house my husband is a vet and is disable hes had a 5bypass surg 2metal rods in his back and we ned all the help we can get we are on section8 but its hard to find a house that excepts hud so if you or any one out there can help please get in toch with us at 216 7034740 or 216 4741 ty and have a good day
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 12, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer