Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Noemi Margar…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Hello all, why there are so many homes for sale in Boca Falls zip 33428? Traffic? Undesirable neighborhood near by? Thanks

Asked by Noemi Margaryan, Washington, DC Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

8
Agree with Robert that Boca Falls is an extremely desirable neighborhood. A phenomenal neighborhood to raise a family. The only negative feedback I receive from prospective clients is that it is far west of 441. I just sold another home in Boca falls 2 weeks ago for 412 and my clients love the neighborhood.

There are 722 homes which is usually 3 times the number of homes than most comparable communities like Boca isles or Saturnia. 18 homes for sale is less than 3 percent which is great. If you do have any more questions about Boca falls I would be happy to answer them. Have a great weekend
Hi Noemi.

This is a very desirable neighborhood and people I've sold to there are extremely happy with Boca Falls.

Inventory for sale is LOW in Boca Falls, not high. The neighborhoods surrounding BF are also fine. Traffic is less in West Boca than Central and East.

Perfect neighborhood, and I'd love to help you find your next home.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton-Miami Beach, FL
Noemi,

Sales in Boca Falls have been very strong with 17 homes closing over the past 6 months. The sales prices have ranged from $316,500 up to $607,000 with the median sales price being $455,000. As of this afternnon we have another 13 homes under contract winding their way to the closing table, These homes have list prices of $249,900 up all the way up to $699,000 with a median list price of $557,000. Six of these homes are either short sales or foreclosures which still dot our landscape.

Inventory is a little bit higher than some neighborhoods but with 16 active listings is is under 6 months and much, much lower than numbers we had last year at this time. Like much of the overall market the existing inventory in Boca Falls is priced pretty high in relationship to the most recent sales in the community but those numbers are leveling off. Still only 4 of the active listings have asking prices below the median priced sale over the past 6 months.

Boca Falls is an awesome community with fantastic amenities; their remodeled clubhouse is beautiful and their olympic sized resort pool is top notch. The surroundings and the schools servicing this community are also rated very highly. There is certainly more traffic in Boca that other parts of Palm Beach County but this location on the western edge of town is far removed from much of it.

Whether you are looking only in Boca Falls or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover all of Palm Beach and Martin Counties and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack".

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Noemi,
As you see there are not that many for sale when you do the percentages. There are some very nice homes available. Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss your needs. After that if you want me to help you I would be glad to help you.
Jim Plotkin
REMAX COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
jimmysellshomes@aol.com
http://www.jimplotkin.com
By the way, I went to Brooklyn Law School, in New York with a John Margaryan. Any relation?

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker,
Residential Real Estate
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Dear Lilia, thank you so much for your answer. It was very informative.
My husband is first generation Armenian immigrant; most of his family is still back home. As i understand Margaryan is not an uncommon last name. :)
Thank you again
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
Ji Noemi if I can do anything to help you find the right home please contact me
Thank you
Hello Noemi,

Boca Falls is a very nice gated community. It is surrounded by nice communities as well and is very low traffic as it is at the very end if Palmetto Park Road. It is currently zoned for an A rated school and people actually move into the neighborhood just to be able to go to the school. There is a brand new community, called Boca Reserve, which is being built across the street from Boca Falls. This community will have homes starting at $489,990 for a base model and so it could be that Boca Falls residents may be putting their houses on the market to go into the new development.

If I can further assist you with your search, please contact me.

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker,
Residential Real Estate
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
I'm not sure why you feel there are so many homes available when the exact opposite is true. Of the 722 homes in the Boca Falls community, only 20 or less are actually available for sale. This is FAR lower than most communities in our area, mostly due to the quality of the school system, and the amenities offered there. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to address them.