Home Buying in Tacoma>Question Details

Devin Kelley, Home Buyer in Auburn, WA

Hello all, I'm taking my first plunge in real estate investment.

Asked by Devin Kelley, Auburn, WA Fri Jun 22, 2012

I've been pre-approved for 250k and need advise on a market cap I should be looking for in pierce county area. I've seen some good deals in E. tacoma, but not sure that's a good neighborhood. Any advice would be great

Answers

6
The key to real estate investing is to find deals where the property will sell QUICKLY once it is rehabbed. You want to be able to use your money (or someone else's) to quickly rehab the property so you can get your profit out and do it again.

I don't look for a price of house as much as I look for spread between what it is worth (rehabbed) and what I can pick it up for. Doing multiple deals in Eastern Washington where there is enough for purchase, closing costs, rehab and still room for $20k+ in profit. I go there rather than Seattle area mostly because acquisition price is less.
Good morning Devin,

I know many of the King and Pierce County communities and can steer you the right way.

I wish you great success as a Landlord.
I recommend that you find numerous agents, that you enjoy to send you potential deals.

More importantly, you may need help learning how to create the most CASH FLOW from your rentals.
ALWAYS treat your Tenants like gold.
I specialize in Buying with; the least amount of cash out of your pocket, creating the greatest cash flow & using the least amount of your credit.

Please Email me at.... sellorbuyland@gmail.com

Yours truly, Larry Tutino
Hi Devin,

I have extensive experience with investment properties inculding purchasing forclosure homes at the courthouse steps, bank owned properties, cash flowing rentals, and flipping. You can buy 2-3 sfr rental homes for $250k or even a duplex or triplex. Check out my website and let's talk!

Jessica Reed
Real Estate Broker
Keller Williams-Tacoma
253-820-8773
jessica.ann.reed@gmail.com
With you mentioning your pre-approval shall I assume you are thinking of rentals? There are good properties still in pierce county with excellent ROI. There are many questions I have for you as an investor. Please feel free to call me 253 222-3594. The kind of financing you have been approved for, and your end goals really matter in finding you the right property. I have been working with investment properties for over 8 years.
Hi Devin,

You can get some Great Deals for less than that. I have helped many investors find homes. If you

need an agent I will be happy to help you find the Great Deals!

Mary Richard
Windermere/Puyallup
253-592-8375
maryr@windermere.com
Hi Devin,

If you don't already have a real estate agent working with you then give me a call and I would be glad to help. There are a lot of good buys in Tacoma right now and not just East Tacoma for under $250K. Hope to hear from you soon.

Alain Picard
Better Properties
Ofc: 253-922-6220
apicard88@yahoo.com