Max Munoz, Home Buyer in West Sacramento, CA

Hello! We have a pre-approval for 200,000. Having a hard time finding a good real estate agent. Please email me at mme.1118.ca@gmail.com

Asked by Max Munoz, West Sacramento, CA Thu Sep 1, 2011

We are having a hard time finding a good real estate agent. We want someone who is responsive and available to show houses. We would like to be in something soon and really need the right person to help us. Didn't think that finding a great real estate agent would be this hard. Please contact me. Thank you!

Answers

5
I am a local agent here in West Sacramento and know the area very well. I was Lyon Real Estate's Rising Star of the Year last year and work very hard. Call me at 916-267-0747 and would be happy to help you find a new home.
I can highly recommend Cathy Watson,
916-541-4662
You will like her.

Good luck and may God bless
Max,

We are long time residents of West Sacramento and have always used Brenda Morizzini with Lyon Realty. She's very professional and worked tirelessly to help us sell our long time home find a new one and also did the same for each of our sons. She has been in the real estate business in West Sacramento for many years. Her office is located in the Southport Plaza at Jefferson and Lake Washington.
Having a hard time finding a good real estate agent?

We do that for you! Based upon your desires, guideliens and quaifications, we interview agents in your requested area and coordinate all efforts.
Finding a great agent is not as easy as it seems. Because you are or will be taking the time to weed out the good and the bad, your experience should prove to be beneficial and successful. It is wonderful to know that folks like you are not relying on "fluff," or "face-value" to find a competent, experienced and reliable agent to assist you with one of the most important decisions you may make in your life. The best of luck to you and your family!