Regina Borror, Home Buyer in Spokane Valley, WA

Hello Trulia Community, I'm looking for a buyers broker who has done and is familiar with VA loans.

Asked by Regina Borror, Spokane Valley, WA Fri May 25, 2012

My husband and I would like to come up to Oregon to start looking for properties on the first week of July. Thank you, Regina

Answers

4
Regina,

Lana would be a great connection for the GP area and is who I would recommend if you are looking over there. She is also a CRS agent that I have sent other clients to.

Ron Rogers
Are you willing to come to Grants Pass, OR? I have worked with a lot of buyers that have completed a home purchase with a VA loan. Let me know how to help!
I'm sorry but we're looking in the Kalmath Falls area (97601 zip code).
Flag Fri May 25, 2012
Regina,

I agree with Alexis, you may get several agents that respond to your question. Currently there are only two 100% loan to value type loans left and VA is one of those. Getting an experienced agent that knows what the potential problems would be with a property before you make an offer is a good thing to find out. You may incur some expenses only to find out that a home does not qualify. If you are going to be looking in the Klamath Falls area I would be glad to help you find a VA qualified home. If you are going to be looking in other parts of Oregon I have friends all over the state that are very qualified. I network with a small group of agents around the country in a group called Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). They make up about 4% of the agents and do about 28% of all of the business. I am one of 5 CRS agents in Klamath Falls.
It also sounds like you are looking for someone that is willing to commit to serving your interest and not get involved in a dual agency situation where the agent is representing both the seller and the buyer. I am happy to be that single agent for you and if we get a chance to talk I will explain what that involves so that you are very informed.
I can start emailing you listings now if you want to let me know what you are looking for and you can start going through so that you have a feel for the market by the time you get here.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Ron Rogers
541-891-4875
Ron@KlamathHome.com
HI Regina...you'll get a flood of realtors responding to this. I'm a top agent in Portland with a low profile. I love helping people find and buy their homes and work primarily by referral. Top 2% of realtors in Portland last year...but more importantly...have a great time with my clients. I work with VA loans and all the others and would be delighted to help you and your family find a home here. You can find out more about me on my website http://www.MyMoveToPortland.com.

Very best, Alexis Halmy
thank you Alexis, Sorry for not specifying the area. We're looking in the 97601 area (Kalmath Falls) not Portland. Thank you
Flag Fri May 25, 2012
Flag Fri May 25, 2012
Flag Fri May 25, 2012