Yesica, Home Buyer in Hayward, CA

Hello, My husband and I are thinking about buying our first home in Mountain House CA. Does anyone have any feedback about the Elementary schools?

Asked by Yesica, Hayward, CA Mon Dec 17, 2012

I need to know if they offer a before and after school day care program?

Answers

2
Hello Yesica, I am a Mountain House Resident, Certainly there are, also Questa school will be opening a preschool this summer Ages 3 to 6. Ofcourse there is childcare at Wicklund school lot that is privately owned. There are other home based child care as well. Good thing about Elementry schools here is that they have highest APIs in the valley. Bethany is the best and so are Questa and Wicklund. Let me know of other questions you may have. I am here to help.
Saba Kamran
510-244-8920
Http://www.facebook.com/RealEstateCentralValleyCA
At Wicklund Elementary there is a child care facility on campus for before and after school day care. There are also several day care centers in town and some do drive for pickup and drop off service. Are you interested in a new build or previously owned property.

I am a resident of Mountain House and there are some great resources if you are interested. You can reach me at 925.290.8578 or sales@AngelLamb.com