SouthernBelle, Home Buyer in Shreveport, LA

Hello! My husband and I are looking to buy a home. He has the job and I have the credit (650). We are eligible for the guaranteed housing program.

Asked by SouthernBelle, Shreveport, LA Thu Sep 12, 2013

How would we go about finding a realtor that can work with us to get us approved and a lendor who works with bad credit?!

Answers

2
I got a few options & ideas. Especially if you have good income & low debt to income. You also may be able to do an assumption of a Morgage if you find the right house & seller. I would be glad to suggest some more options but would need a few more details that I don't know if you would want to post. Feel free to contact me. Good luck on your hunt!
You want to check local listing in you area. There you will be able to see realtors on the homa and reviews about them as well. You WILL have to use the credit score of the income qualifying one between you two. What was the price range you were looking into?

Brian Keenan
Loan Officer
Residential Finance