Home Buying in Baltimore>Question Details

Ladieleak, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Hello, My husband and I are currently going through a program to purchase a home but it has been HELL ( please excuse my tongue) we are so frustrated

Asked by Ladieleak, Baltimore, MD Mon Apr 1, 2013

credit scores are good, its just the process. Are there any other programs out there for first time home buyers. Im just trying to seek advice and opinions because we never been through this process and so far I never want to do it again. We have been doing paper work since last year with this program, we have no debt and need to move before the next school year begins.

Answers

13
No disrespect but all Realtor's do the same thing. Sit at a computer. Hit a few buttons. Then forward all the BS to you to sort through yourself.If you sit down with somebody for an hour or more discussing what you want and what you don't want. You shouldn't be going to see a bunch of houses you don't want. I find real deals for buyers. If their is a private seller out there who wants to sell and is selling for a good price. I'm going to find them. Deals banks would love to fund. No hassle. No stress. Let me do all the running around. Everyday I search block for block in Baltimore and surrounding areas for the deals real estate agents will never find. They search from a computer. I search the streets where the deals are. Real Estate agents, Loan officers and everybody else involved with that system has absolutely no reason to make sure you spend as less as possible, get the lowest interest rate as possible or anything of the sort. Why ? Because they all get paid a commision of the selling price, loan amount, etc. The higher the amount. The bigger their checks. I'm Nate. Let me give you a stress free situation to tell all your friends about. 410-627-7113 or naboveground@gmail
It is about surrounding yourselves with professionals, not only the realtor but the mortgage person right down the line.

Would be happy to help you.

Brian Hannon
Prudential PenFed Realty
410-925-9330
Please contact 443-449-9883; http://www.VITALY4U.com
HI,
I would be happy to help you! Please call me so I could help you achieve your goal of home ownership! I have a great lender that I use who can help!

Rosa Almond
443 928 9106
Yes, it can be miserable. And, honestly, it doesn't necessarily get better if you do it again.

One thing I've found is that the loan officer makes a huge difference. When I was buying a property myself many years ago, I had a horrendous experience. It turned out the loan officer was new and didn't know what he was doing. Talk to your Realtor and explore various options.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
I am sorry you are having issues with the buyers' s program. I could help you more if you had said what program you were enrolled in. Work with an experienced Realtor and lender. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and who be happy to help you if you gave not signed a Buyer/Broker Agreement with a Realtor.
Dottie Cordwell, Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Baltimore
410-241-3310 cell
410-342-4444 office
http://Www.BaltimoreCountyHomeFinder.com
Give me a call and let me see what is going on with the process. There are many programs where you can get help for closing cost. You can reach me @443-838-0885.

Hi Ladieleak,
I remember when I purchased my first home and yes my experience was a nightmare. I was not an agent then but I was an appraiser then. I thought I new something about the industry but the I new nothing when came to the actual purchasing process. The one piece of advice I can give is to be patient and submit every document asked for in a timely manor. The reward of home ownership will greatly out weight the process. Then the next time you purchase A home you will be an expert and can anticipate most things that will be required. Feel free to call me at 410-598-7899 if have any additional questions or concerns. This is one of the reasons I! became a Realtor, to help people like me and you get through this process with as little stress as possible.
Hi, I really like what you had to say and seems as if you know how I feel from experience. I have done all of what was asked but at the end when I think Im done its more. Could you please send me your email because I can email you quicker then calling due to working. My contact is Ladieleak@gmail.com Thanks.
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hi Ladie,

I don't know of any programs that would take a year to process. I hope you have a good lender and real estate agent guiding you through the process. It sounds to me like someone in the handling process isn't giving you top notch service.
Hi Ladieleak, I am so sorry to hear of your issues with this program.
Which program are you attempting to use?

Also, do you have a real estate agent representing your interests? That person can help guide you through the process, and may be able to help you with the program's process.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thank you!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
I specialize in 1st time home-buyers. I would need to know what programs you are signed up with to assist you. What price range of homes are you considering, and in what neighborhoods or zip codes? Feel free to email me directly, at ms.ricki.rutley@gmail.com with your contact information.

Many Thankks,
Ricki
Sorry to hear about your experience so far. One question is do you have a Real Estate agent representing you? A lot of times they can help and lead you in the right direction, it is hard that I don't know what program you are in. Also are you working with a certain lender and are they being helpful to you? If you would like to discuss anything please give me a call, I could help to lead you in the right direction.
Hi Ladie,
There are a lot of programs available to help you purchase a home. Most require that you take homeowner counseling and complete an interview. I'm not sure what program you are involved and I'm sure you don't want to elaborate on it here. There's a CDA program, FHLB program, Live Near Your Work and some employers also sponsor down payment assistance programs. The City Lift program is now closed. I'd be happy to help guide you in your home purchase. Please feel free to give me a call 410-292-0100 or send me an email and we can set up a time to talk face to face. My email address is june.piperbrandon@c21nm.com.

June Piper-Brandon, ePro, CIAS, CDPE, WHC
Associate Broker
Century 21 New Millennium - #1 Century 21 in the World
410-292-0100 (Direct)
410-730-8888 (Office)
http://www.JunePiperBrandon.com
http://www.JuneHelpsBaltimore.com
http://www.C21Maryland.com