Nels Olson, Home Buyer in Grosse Pointe Woods,...

Hello. Is the house at 580 Hampton (GPW) sold?

Asked by Nels Olson, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI Thu May 17, 2012

The house at 580 Hampton is shown as Not Listed. Has this property sold? Is there any way to find out the status of the property or pending sale?

Thank You.

Answers

4
Teodora Djourova’s answer
Hello Nels,
The property shows that it went pending on May 4, 2012.
It usually takes anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months to close on a pending deal. There is no way to know any changes in the status until the property is closed on or if it goes back on the market.
If you want I will continue to follow up on the status of this property and keep you informed.
If you would like to contact me you may email or call me and I will be glad to assist you.

Teodora Djourova
313-717-0733
tdjourova@yahoo.com
This property went pending on 5/4/12, which means they have accepted an offer on it and is likely awaiting mortgage approval. If you are interested in other houses in Grosse Point please send me your criteria and email address. I can send you a list of available properties that meet your criteria and put you on the 'first to know list'. You can view the properties at your own pace and select the ones you like.
I can then arrange a showing of the selected properties for you. .

Madhu Oberoi
madhuoberoi@realestateone.com
248-875-6739
Nels,

Good Afternoon! 580 Hampton is currently pending closing. If you need assistance finding a home in the area I would be happy to assist.

Have a Good Evening!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Yes, this property is "Pending" awaiting mortgage approval.