Home Buying in Camarillo>Question Details

Suzanne, Home Buyer in Camarillo, CA

Hello-If I decide to see some of the homes listed on this page, who is it I should cal to set a viewing time? thank you

Asked by Suzanne, Camarillo, CA Thu Feb 24, 2011

Answers

15
Hello Suzanne,
Feel free to search all properties in the Camarillo Zip Code (93010/93012) and Size of your choice, using this handy and quick widget (see below). This report contains the most up to date and accurate picture of home sales in your neighborhood. What can you expect the market to do? To find out what this means to you and for your home buying decision - no matter where you are in your decision process, study the results and then consult with a local real estate agent that specializes in the Camarillo area.
I would recommend getting a buyers agent (which will not cost you anything) to help you with the home buying process, in addition to getting in to see properties. If you need an agent, I would ask friends, family, co-workers if they can recommend anyone, if not try googling up agents in your area. You want a buyers agent, they will help you with each step of the home buying process.

Suzanne, I would suggest that you ask a friend or family member for a referral of someone that they know who is a Realtor. If that is not possible, I suggest that you Google some of the agents who are here, on this site. You will be able to read what they do, what experience they may have and how they may serve your needs in your real estate search. Best of luck on finding your new home!
Find a local agent or Realtor to be your "Buyers Agent" and what to look for an agent is an entire blog all by itself. You had several local agents answer your question here, ask for referrals and find one you have "chemistry" with and start looking. Are you pre-approved yet? That really needs to be your first step. Best of luck.
Spirit
Hi there,
For any viewing or questions please call Karen Rooke 805 312-5131. I would be happy to assist you in your property search.
Karen
As a homebuyer, please get a buyers-agent with experience,. They will protect your interests and put your goals and desires
first. The listing agent has a fidiciary responsibility to the seller first.

Contacting a REALTOR is also some good advice as well.

Good Luck Suzanne

Ray Komar
Camarillo Buyers Agebt/Broker
REALTOR
Member, VCCAR
Member, CAR
Member, NAR
Hi Suzanne

You should call a few of these fine agents who are responding to your question.

Perry
Suzanne:

I am more than happy to assist you. I can be reached at 805.358.1116.

Thank you
Sincerely
Keith Geller
Owner/Broker
Realty Network
Web Reference: http://www.renethomes.com
Hi Suzanne,

You should call the agent that you find most compatible working with has the time to explain the process and will be patient to answer your questions. For the most part all agents are reliable and knowledgeable in the area and process so it just comes down to who you feel most connected to. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Best wishes!
Web Reference: http://www.jorgedeleon.com
Hi Suzanne,
It would be to your benefit to find a Realtor with experience and
one who knows the Camarillo area well.
I am a Real Estate Broker with over 30 years experience.
My Real Estate Company, Best In Show Realty is located
in Camarillo.
I have lived in Camarillo for the last 12 years and know it very well.
I will strive to get you the best deal possible.
Put my 30 years experience to work for you.
Let me help you get through the maze of foreclosures, short sales, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Hello Suzanne,
You may call any local agent and let them know what properties you are interested in viewing. The first question you will be asked is do you have a pre-approval letter from your lender with your purchasing power (amount you are approved) to bring with you for our first meeting. All Realtors have access to the same information on the properties that area available. I recommend you use a REALTOR. You may want to interview a few agents until you find one you fill comfortable with. If you would like to find out more about my services you may follow the link to my website or give me a call. Have a Joy-Filled day,
Dare to Dream with Darla on your team - 805-504-0223
Web Reference: http://www.HomesbyDarla.com
Hello Suzanne,

I am a full time, full service Realtor in the Camarillo area. I can set up viewing times for any of the homes you see here and on other websites. As a matter of fact, if you would like to tell me exactly what you are looking for in a home, I can tailor-make a property search that will send home listings directly into your email the minute they appear on the market for sale at no obligation to you!

Please call me today - the market is getting exciting and I would love to be with you, making sure you reach your real estate goals. Please visit my site, and click on the "testimonials" tab to see what other happy clients are saying about my abilities. I look forward to happy hunting with you!

Heidi Golff
Your Ventura County Real Estate Professional
(805) 701-1798
Web Reference: http://Heidigolff.com
Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for visiting. There is a plethora of really useful information on this site! We have 4 agents available in Camarillo, whenever you are.... We also have a complimentary copy of "Your First Home - The Proven Path to Home Ownership" waiting for you -- Check us out and email or call 7am to 10pm :-)
Are you working with an experienced agent now? If so, they should be providing you with the listing information of properties that fit your criteria. A good buyers agent will always save you time with your search for a home. Plus, they would know of properties that may not be on the internet. We would be happy to speak with you. Call us or visit or website at GaryandLisa.com.
Web Reference: http://GaryandLisa.com
Suzanne,
You can call any agent to set a viewing time. If it's not their listing they will contact the agency who has the listing and show you the property. The agent who shows you the home should explain agency prior to your showings. That is, who they represent. Also with any person listed here on Trulia you can check their personal profile to see if it's a good fit for you prior to contacting them.

Gary Geer

http://www.GaryGeer.com