Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Shaquanna St…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Hello, I would like an agent in NYC that has experience with VA loans for my father who is loooking to purchase.

Asked by Shaquanna Stevenson, Washington, DC Fri Apr 5, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


We thank your father for his service to our country. I have experience with VA loans. Please contact me. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
I would like to thank your dad on behave of my office Century Homes and the rest Of realtors..
If you are in need of an agent, Please feel free to call me.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
Hello Shaquanna

Would love to help. Am a 13-year Marine Corps Veteran myself and can certainly assist. Feel free to review my profiles and what a few of my clients have said about my service:


Do not hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to discuss how I may help.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

John Jourden
The Spire Group
Licensed RE Salesperson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
Thank you for your assistance. I have passed along his contact information and that he should contact you sometime this week. Thank you for your service to our country.
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer