Home Buying in Little Rock>Question Details

Meredith Bea…, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

Hello! I want to live near the VA and UAMS. Where is a close, safe, and hip area?! Family and dog friendly!

Asked by Meredith Beatty, Little Rock, AR Thu Dec 19, 2013

- Space is not an issue
- Would like a little bit of a fixer upper
- Love older homes

Answers

7
My home is for sale in stiff station. If you need a good home please let me know. New appliances etc.
501-416-4687
Hi

The Heights would be a great place to live and work close by.
Then we have Maumelle across the river it has 2 lakes with walking trails around them.
It's very family and dog friendly a great place to live with small town feel.
I would like to show you both areas .

Julie A Ross
The heights is a great area to live and enjoy the out doors and close to the VA and UAMS.
You can always check with the local police dept when you decide on a area you want to live.
Maumelle is very nice also it's just across the river from Little Rock. Maumelle has two beautiful
lakes with walking trails around them. Let me know if you would like more information.
Maumelle is both family and dog friendly.

Julie A Ross
Hi Meredith, It sounds as if our 1922 house at 511 Ridgeway in the heart of Hillcrest might be just what you're looking for. You can find the listing on Trulia and Zillow, of course, and our realtor, Janet Flegal of the Charlotte John Company, can arrange a viewing. Contact her at janet@charlottejohn.com or (501) 307-6860. Thanks. Zabelle and Bob Stodola
That is so incredibly thoughtful!!!! You made my day!! Thank you!
Flag Sat Jan 18, 2014
Don't forget about the Capitol View and Stiff Station areas. I lived for 8 years in walking distance to UAMS, remodeled my home, and have experience with homes in these neighborhoods. I would be happy to help you with your move to Little Rock. You can give me a call at 501-590-7991 to start your search.

You can also sign up on my website to receive alerts when new homes in those areas come on the market. http://tiffanyhoffman.kwrealty.com/

Tiffany Hoffman Smith
tiffanyhoffman.kwrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
If you like older homes and a fixer-upper near UAMS and the VA, it sounds like you may be interested in Hillcrest. There are some great buys there right now and they are great investments as home values have increased in that area more than others on average. I lived in NWA for 10 years. If you love living in Fayetteville now, Hillcrest is probably the closest match, but a little more dense in population.

I'd love to send you homes that are on the market that match your criteria.
Give me a call, text me, or shoot me an email. (501) 313.7733 & rayellen@gmail.com
Hi Meredith!
I would love to help you find the perfect house for your family & dog :)) The heights/hillcrest area is a great location for what you are describing. Please feel free to contact me at 501-310-7755 or email me at amattox@cbrpm.com. I would love to assist you with all your real estate needs! Look forward to hearing from you!
Have a wonderful evening!!
Alice Mattox
CBRPM
501-310-7755
amattox@cbrpm.com