Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Nicole, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Hello, I need a real estate agent in Phoenix to help my find a single family residence. My name is Nicole and I'll be arriving in Phoenix next

Asked by Nicole, Phoenix, AZ Tue Sep 20, 2011

week. I need a knowledgeable agent. The best way to reach me is via email, for I won't be checking this website often. My email address is zhangjiamei@sina.com

Answers

6
I just finished a transaction with Rosalie Frankel. She was a great agent to work with. It looks like she emailed you. I would seriously consider working with her for your purchase.
Hi Nicole! Have answered your question with an email. Have a GREAT day! Rosalie Frankel, Dominion Real Estate Partners
Hello Nicole,

My name is Milly Casas. I am an experienced real estate broker with active licenses in Arizona and California. I love to help you find the ideal home in Phoenix.

In order to have a lineup of homes for you to see, can you contact me at milly@millycasas.com and advise the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, location where you will like to reside. Or if you prefer you can reach me at 480-466-0264.

Looking forward to your call.

Milly Casas
Hi Nicole,
I would be happy to help you find a real estate agent for the Phoenix area. I work primarily in certain areas, and can recommend agents for others.

Thanks for posting this email.
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Dear Nicole,
Please see your email for a direct response from me.
Raquel
I lave a lady named Suzie Dowell. She is in your area just shoot me an email.