Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

latona.hooper, Renter in McKinney, TX

Hello! I'm wondering if there are any down payment assistance programs still in existence?

Asked by latona.hooper, McKinney, TX Thu Nov 7, 2013

Answers

9
Yes there are.. Collin county has a first time home buyers program if you meet the income guidelines of 66k for a 2 person household and 76k for 3 and more.

http://www.co.collin.tx.us/public_information/news_releases/…

If you do not meet their requirements or want a more expensive home than they will allow there is the NSF program you may qualify for with scores as low as 580, basically you get 2 loans one for 96.5% of the price of the home another smaller loan where you can use 3% towards your down payment and closing costs. Not many lenders offer this but I could refer you to a couple that do.
We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!

http://www.hhafinancial.com
Just visit my web site at http://www.aatrealty.com/ you will be surprised!

I will give you 2% of the sold price at the closing if you buy your home thru me. Also, we will sell your Home for Just 1% Commission. Luxury & professional.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to work with you.
Best Regard,

Torang Nazmi
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
214-914-2032
Torang@AATRealty.com
http://www.AATRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Hi Torang,

Appreciate you offering VALUE to the client! Keep up the good work!
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013
Quit spamming this website.
Why didn't you answer the question??
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013
Latona,

I offer a mortgage program that requires no down payment, closing costs or perfect credit. Friday's rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage was 4%.

The first step in participating is attending a workshop to learn about the program and see what is required. If you go to http://www.naca.com and plug in your zip code the list of workshop locations.

I will doing the next one on Saturday Nov. 16 at Hamilton Park United Methodist Church, 11881 Schroeder Road, Dallas, TX 75243 from 9-Noon. There is a lot of information given so bringing a pad and pen is recommended. I hope you can make it.

John Lyng
Mortgage Counselor - NMLS 280951
JLyng@naca.com
Yes, there are some programs like this that exist. There are community programs that can cover 3% of your down payment. These programs require a lot of hoops to jump through such as paperwork and classes, but they still exist. I hope this helps!

There are a lot of Lenders who can qualify you with assistance programs, shoot me an email and I can get you all the information for a few LO's around the area that way you can get a couple opinions and see which is the best deal and fits your needs the best. Also if you use me as your Realtor I will Move you for FREE*!!! Yes at no cost to you I will pay Black Tie Moving Company to move you into your new home when you get into the house all you have to do is pack. Also if for some reason you wont qualify for a loan to purchase I have another program you can use that will get you into the house you want as a lease with the right to purchase for up to three years while you work on your credit. Don't hesitate call or message me today I am happy to help!!!

Suhrperiorrealty.com
Suhrperiorrealty@gmail.com
8173601646

*some restrictions apply, contact me for details*
Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I have done several deals involving down payment assistance and can certainly help you out.

You may reach me 24/7 because I answer my phone at all times to be of assistance to you.

817-729-6630

If you have a house to sell, I only charge 4.5% commission and $0 if it doesn't sell. Also ask about the $500 buyer's rebate!!!! Together, these can save you $1,000s!
P.S. ~I have 22 years service with the AIr Force, active and reserves. Where were YOU when the war was going on??
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
There's a whole lot you don't understand about Real Estate, George. Look up the date on my License! #0298463
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
And please don't patronize someone who claims to have 33 years experience when he supposedly was in the air force for that time. What was it, Air force or Realtor. Give us a break.
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013
Once again --- You have violated the rules of the Texas Real Estate Commission by failing to list your Broker's name (or company name) in ALL advertising that you do. ---And THIS is an ad!
Flag Fri Nov 8, 2013
Yes! We are able to offer the TX Star program. It is a grant that pays 3% of the 3.5% down, so you pay1/2. We also offer many other programs, in Texas. Like Rick I have been in the business for years, but on the mortgage side for 25+++ years. Feel free to contact us 7 days a week at 800 315 8803.

Bart Gabe
Lending Nationwide Since 1987
bart@bartprequalifies.com
http://www.bartprequalifies.com
800 315 8803 - 7 days a week
Yes, Ms. Hooper, there are a few free lunches left!

All kidding aside, if you will contact me directly, I will share my knowledge of 33 years with you, and we will find the right mortgage program for you. Some of the programs that offer DPA are tied to the location of the property. (Zip Code) Some are tied to the agency that owns the property. And some are available to you as a buyer ONLY if you qualify for it. ~Gets more complicated than you thought.

But in any case, I will assist you in finding the best financing for your situation. Then we will find the right house for your family. Once we put the two together, we'll write up a contract. I will help you negotiate the best deal, and we will be off to order appraisals and inspections.

Call, text, or write back to me soon!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services
817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================