Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Kevin J. Lou, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Hello! I'm looking for real estate investment opportunities in L.A. that fit the below criterion:

Asked by Kevin J. Lou, Outside U.S. Mon Dec 17, 2012

- property in a promising neiborhood, which is reasonably priced comparing to its neighbors.
- easy to find tenants, low maintainence cost
- favorable return on investment
I'm looking for knowledgable and diligent agent to help me out, and I'm targeting to buy bunch of properties if there're enough good investment opportunitites.

Answers

18
Hi Kevin and thanks for posting. What percentage return are you looking for on these investment properties? Are you familiar with cap rates and how they describe the profitability of a particular listed property?

I specialize in 2-4 unit properties and would be happy to help, but I will need more specific information of exactly what % return you need to achieve to be happy and also if you will be purchasing cash or with a loan. You can easily contact me through my website below.

Jeffrey White
Keller Williams Beverly Hills
do you have email? thx
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Kevin,

I'm in acquisitions and sales in a well established real estate investment company. We purchase over 30 properties a month and repidly growing our acquisitions department. In this field you have to be well connected to sources... We buy everyday of the week and we get new inventory consistently. I have a wholesale list of properties for you to look at, not on the market (no competition) at wholesale prices, under market value. Since these are properties that intend to rehab eventually, we do not over-value our homes, rather, we give the on point value on our estimate. These properties are in all stages of our pipeline, some vacant, some occupied and some partially occupied. We can always configure the properties to be delivered at your comfort margin sine we have the operation to handle start to finish so we can accomodate how you would like your properties to be delivered. We have SFR, Condos, units and some commercial. Please email me your contact information and we can discuss further.
susankimss@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
There are a few properties that are matching your criteria.

Please contact me direct so I can present you all options.

____________________
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell 

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION! 

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777.

Sergey Fednov
President - Realtor®
- Trust Sale Realty -
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
_______________________________
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925
http://www.TrustSale.com 
http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents -
Lic# 01896869

Hi Kevin, please give me a call or send me an email to discuss some great properties that myself, and the investment company that I work with exclusively, Dossier Capital, LLC have on the market, in areas that are a perfect match for the basic outlines that you have mentioned.

Please visit my blog at http://www.la-realestate-insider.com to view some of our previous projects. Please email me anytime at ted@geoffreyandlee.com with any questions or concerns, or call or text my cel at 626.824.0773. I work with investors of all types, and would love the opportunity to talk to you more about all of the different investment strategies and options, so you can feel confident, excited, and safe with whatever you decide to do in the short, and long term. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
Hi Kevin,

It looks like you have a lot of great advise here from other agents. Jeffrey White seems to be a great agent to help you in your area.

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
951-204-1864
Kevin you are looking for an investment opprotunities brother chose a realtor ,you have a lot of agent who want to help you but you have to start from the beginning chose an agent ,get prequalified ,bing proof of funds ,are a cash buyer? if not then you need 2 year tax return 2 bank statement and 2 pay stubs dont waste time december and january are the best months to find a good investment good luck.
I strongly recommend Shannon Chang 626-319-8545. She has helped located 6 properties, that meet my criteria in the last 18 months. She is very sharp, knows the market and is very savvy when it comes to pricing.
thank you
Flag Tue Dec 18, 2012
To check owner, title, deed of trust, property tax, go the below site : This is an official government (.gov) site and it can be done via mail request and in person only. Not searchable via internet.

http://rrcc.lacounty.gov/RECORDER/Real_Estate_etc.cfm

Main site: http://www.lacounty.gov

E-mail: tour@labudgetour.us for sell by owner at lower cost Investment property that has already have a tenant and business in an already boomed city. No liens, no late fees, payments are all current...
I have a listing in Boyle Heights area. It's a Mix use property, front unit is a bakery business and the back unit one bedroom one bathroom. The bakery business is included in the asking price. Call me at 626-476-1501
Being sold by owner, Hollywood Hills, close to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, hospital, Lake Hollywood, Home of the Stars... on the hillside with great mountain views, 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths with an attached City approved rental unit and currently with a renter.

Being sold by the owner with a touring business package in good standing. Has a 3-level terrace patio on the back hillside with nice views. Has 2 car garage detached, a bonus detached storage unit that can be rented also...

With Office space and inner patio...

By appointment only. Please E-mail tour@labudgetour.us
i got 2 units 5 beds 2 baths and 3 beds i bath for 285k standard sale and 4 units all 3 beds 2 baths price to sell at 525k call me 310 930 6572 i need proof of funds ,a re you buying cash ?i you need a hard money loan i have just the perfect hard money lender for you .low down payment.
We can help. Our company works EXCLUSIVELY with residential investment properties in Los Angeles. We specialize in the REO to Rental single family homes, duplex, tri-plex.

http://www.SREInvesting.com
Hello Kevin,

There are many type of properties that you can buy and it would have good return on your money, I have been doing commercial and residential real estate for the past nine years.

You can contact me at 310-424-8626 so I can get more information from you about the property that you are interested in.

Thank you
do you have email?
mine 1719928741@qq.com
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Kevin:

There are many of us agents out here that can help you meet your investment goals. If you are interviewing us I would be happy to speak to you regarding the services I can provide. I can be reached at samdabir2@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me anytime I am happy to help.

Sam Dabir, M.A.
DRE#01912158
San Fernando Valley is great for rentals. Prices are reasonable for this desirable area. It's all about school districts.

I am happy to help. Feel free to contact me
janey@janeybishop.com
Hi Kevin ,

I would gladly assist you in finding property that meets your criteria. Are you looking into single family residents or multi-family?

Please feel free to email me:
Dreyes025@gmail.com
DRE#01902577
Hi Kevin,

What are your price parameters? Will you be purchasing with all cash? When will you be in the States to view these potential investments?

I would be happy to send you some listings that match your criteria.

Robert Baer, Esq.
Broker/Agent/Attorney
Coldwell Banker
323-377-5661
pls write an email to me at:
1719928741@qq.com
thx
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012