Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

jonasnet100, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Hello, I'm brazilian and I'm interested in buying a property in Detroit. I'd like to have an idea about the prices of appartments and houses.

Asked by jonasnet100, New York, NY Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

8
Good Day,
I am part of a network of real estate investors in the Detroit area. My own company has a great turnkey rental propery that cashflows well and is an excellent longterm investment. You can contact me at info@cashprop.com
Joseph
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 23, 2013
Hi,the prices very due to location of course. And when it comes to apartment buildings; they really vary due to size,location,condition,etc... Lofts downtown are what's hot and are the safest investments right now in the city. I am a ten year agent, investor, and a 35 year resident of Detroit. And even though the values of everything are going up, you have to be in the right location to maximize your roi. Contact me at your convenience,313-828-0659 or email. I work with buyers from all over the world and make sure they buy the real Detroit, quality properties so you can get the most bang for your buck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 29, 2013
If you are looking for single family or multi units I will forward you a short list. shoot me an email at aaronblewis@gmail.com
My company, Heritage Investment Solutions, would love to assist you in purchasing investment property in the Detroit area. You can write me at info@cashprop.com.
Joseph Williams
Greetings,

As you look to invest in Detroit, there are quite a few things that you should be aware of. I have attached a link for you to download a free copy of my ebook that I have written for international investors. It will address your question and a host of other things about successfully investing in Detroit. Please let me know if there are additional questions that I can assist with.
Prices can vary based upon neighborhood location. If you are looking for a single family house or a 100 unit apartment building. I would need to find out more of what you are looking for to better answer your questions. I assist out of state and international investors all the time in purchasing investment houses in Detroit. Give me a call or email me so we can find out exactly what you are looking for.

Guy Gailliard
http://www.metrodetroitcashflow.com
metrodetroitcashflow@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/detroitcashflow
Skype: guy.gailliard
313-332-9955
I have some properties in Orlando Florida that are great for investment. They are already rehabbed and rented out. i have less than a 3.6% vacancy rate (annually) and these properties are already cash flowing and will be appreciating to double maybe even triple in the next 5-7 years. Call me if you are interested in looking at what i have. My name is Sal Leto my number is 562-441-3757 and my email is salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
Brazilian?

I treat everyone equally. you can get realestate as little as $1k or more. depends on your objective and be assured the nationality will not matter