Home Buying in Raleigh>Question Details

Carolyn Pete…, Home Buyer in Fayetteville, NC

Hello, I have just finished my masters degree and am seeking employment at the local department of public instruction.

Asked by Carolyn Petersen, Fayetteville, NC Tue Oct 1, 2013

This would require my husband, his mother and myself to move to Raleigh for this career change. Due to poor health and huge medical expenses my credit has suffered as a result. I am pleased to say however, that my rent and car payments have been on time for the part 2 years. I am 47 years old and I have never owned a home. I would love to own a home before I die. Is there hope in finding a house that I could have financed into my name?

Answers

3
First off..I hope you are doing better now medically. Lenders do have someway of overlooking medical debt as just about everyone has some. I would suggest talking with a good qualified lender. I know 2-3 that I'm sure could help you or get you pointed in the right direction. Reply back to this answer and I'll send you their e-mail addresses as well as phone numbers. I promise NOT to follow up with you again unless I hear from you or a lender that says you want me to contact you. In the meanwhile, I also invite you to check out my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com

Best wishes,
Ernie
Northside Realty
erniebehrle@gmail.com
I would be glad to help you achieve your dream!! It might not be easy, but the first step on being in control is knowledge. Based on the little bit you have shared, your future is much brighter than the recent past. We can help you understand how your credit history will be viewed, and how to address issues. Please contact me at Louis@jimallen.com and we can discuss how best to proceed with making your dream come true!
Talk to a mortgage lender. It's going to depend a lot on your actual credit scores. And if they aren't good, you can work on getting them up. The right lender will tell you how.
Shoot me an email and I'll put you in contact with a couple of my lenders.
jose@TriangleResidential.com