Home Buying in Plymouth>Question Details

Igu, Home Buyer in Plymouth, MN

Hello,I´d like to know the rates and taxs to keep a house there?I live in Brazil.. Thanks.

Asked by Igu, Plymouth, MN Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

5
go to the city website - go to assessing section - enter the address of the property u are looking at and it will show the property taxes for that year.(and also some history).
Hello
As a Resident of Plymouth and Real Estate expert for the area, I would like to confirm the answers that You have gotten from my fellow Realtors. The answer to your question can differ depending on the area you are looking for. It also depends on what school district the home is in also and many other factors. I have lived in Plymouth for over 6 years now. I love the city of Plymouth I am five minutes away from anything I need, and 20 minutes away from Downtown Minneapolis and 10 minutes away from Lake Minnetonka. A great city to own a home in. I also Hope you are a Football Fan, because I am big Brasil Football team Fan.
Yes your fellow realtors are fine with me.
And shure,i play soccer here,i live in Pelé´s city (Santos).
Are there many things to do there?
Flag Thu Apr 26, 2012
Ah thanks,Do you have houses to sell in Detroit,MI also?
Hello, Igu!
There are many answers to your question. We cannot give you a range. I can say the average sale price is somewhere between $265,000-$300,000+. Taxes vary between different neighborhoods within Plymouth. It would help me to know exactly what you're looking for and when you'll be moving here.
If you'd like to contact me for more information, please do so.

Check out my website/blog. I do write regularly about the housing market in Plymouth.

Good luck~
That depends on what kind of home you are seeking. Email me your objective for buying and I can suggest you a good path.