Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Brian Blair, Home Buyer in Lincoln Park, MI

Hello, I am looking for an investor to buy a forclosed home and then sell it to me under a landcontract?

Asked by Brian Blair, Lincoln Park, MI Fri Nov 30, 2012

I found a home I love!

Answers

6
Michael Delaware’s answer
I wrote a book available on Amazon that could help you with this. It's called Understanding Land Contract Homes: In Pursuit of the American Dream http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Contract-Pursuit-America…
Hi Mike Todd I am looking to do similar deals where I'm purchasing foreclosure and passing them on to the perfect person who wants the home but can't afford to buy it outright. Please send me more details that we can get you in the home of your dreams as quickly as possible before someone else snatches it up! You can contact me at (855)525-5362.
are you still looking for a land contract deal, i have a deal in progress and may be interested in doing more if the property is right, email me with details
mick todd motor-city property.com
email... m.t@hotmail.co.uk
Hello Brian, what type of property are you looking for and in what area? How much are you looking to spend?
I don't want to go over $40,000. I am looking for a house in Mexicantown, Detroit, MI or in Woodbridge, Detroit, MI.
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012
I am an investor. Can you send your proposal to me? miketaysoen@gmail.com
1. property details and price
2. land contract price
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
HI Mike, let me set up a time to go over my Proposal with you...the property is 3290 AVERY, Detroit, MI....It is in the great Historic Neighborhood "Woodbridge" it is selling for $32,000.00....I will be in touch Monday with all the details...thanks
Flag Sat Dec 1, 2012
give me more information on the property.

Bob Schweiss
REmerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012