Home Buying in Temecula>Question Details

joel_monsalud, Home Buyer in Temecula, CA

Hello. I am looking for a home for 4 preferably close to a high and elementary school.

Asked by joel_monsalud, Temecula, CA Thu Dec 13, 2012

I am a service member who has been stationed oversea since 2009. I am about to return to Camp Pendleton next summer.

Answers

10
Hello Joel.

Come2Temecula!

We specialize in Temecula Valley and we have some 140+ active listings plus a large number of upcoming listings. Our brokerage is ranked #1 in Temecula Valley with respect to sales in 2012 and specialize assisting home buyers finding their dream home without overpaying for it.

Our website is specifically designed for home buyers where you can search on many different parameters, like schools, maps, communities. A reference to our come2temecula website is below. We receive a lot of positive feedback from home buyers on the search capabilities on our website.

A large amount of our clients are military as we offer special incentives for military personnel.

Feel free to try it out the website.

Kind regards,

Goran and Lisa Forss, QSC, M.S. Computer Science
Broker, Allison James Estates & Homes
45100 Redhawk Parkway Temecula, CA 92592
Direct: 951-760-6027 Fax: 951-801-7895
DRE 01876913
3 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Joel, Thank you for your service to our country! I am a Certified Military Housing Specialist and Realtor based in Temecula. As a CMHS, I am uniquely qualified to understand and provide housing services to you and your family as a service member and dependents. What are your housing requirements beyond being close to a high and elementary school? I have lived in the Temecula area for 16 years and have watched first hand the development of the area into one of the best places to live and raise a family in the country. Is Camp Pendleton your PCS? Currently the market is very competitive and housing inventory is low, however, I know I can assist you in finding a home for your family in the price range you need. Since, I preview homes in the Temecula and Murrieta area every day, I have a good sense of the inventory as it is constantly changing daily. As a First Team Agent with have collaborative access with our other offices in San Diego, and Orange Counties if your home search expanded in those directions. What is unique to my system is that we are the are rated very high in southern california based on total transactions and in the top 10 nationally. Stay Safe!

Please contact me. I'd love to represent you and your family, get you pre qualified and help make an offer on your dream home in Temecula Valley. If your time table is the summer we need to set up a time to discuss your move back to the states a minimum of least 90 days prior to your return to ensure that you are getting into the market at the most optimum time. My contact information is below. Check out our company website and learn about our new rules of real estate, sneakpreview, and other proprietary methods for finding your the right home at the right time. Go with the Number 1 independent real estate company in the state and the only one based in California!

Robin Owens
Realtor, DRE# 01921539
Firstteam.com/robinowens
email: r.w.owens@hotmail.com
Hello Joel,

Thank you for your service! I bet you can't wait to come home. Welcome home!! : )

My husband and I are a team - we belong to both San Diego and Temecula Real Estate Boards. Since it seems like you could maybe use information from either side of the county line. I think we should set up a search on both sides of the county line to make sure we dont miss the perfect property that is close to the base? Just a thought. Have you given any thought to Fallbrook .. it's even closer to Camp Pendelton.

Anyway, please feel free to look up our profile on Tulia and Zillow and testimonials. Scott and I have lived in the Temecula Valley for over 20 years. Previous to that I was born and raised in San Diego. So we know both areas very well.

If you want to start looking at homes while you are waitng to ship out. Let us know the price range, bedroom and bath count. I can set up an automatic MLS search to be sent directly to you from the MLS. This is the same information that is sent to us agents. Nothing is going to be more accurate than the MLS. You can cancel at anytime directly with the MLS. there is a link on every email sent for you to unsubscribe.The problem with many websites is the listing information is not verified. So you can spend an enormous amount of time looking at properties that are even on the market!

We specialize in REO and Short Sale difficult distressed defauted properties - We are very successful and close 100% of our escrows right now! We've been in the industry 30 years and know both lending and the real estate side of things which I think give us the leg up on agents that dont have this rare combination of skills.Weare very honest and work very hard for our clients. We would be glad to give you phone numbers to speak with any of our past and present clients.

Kind regards,
Scott and Shelley Weier
Cal State Realty
website http://www.CalStateRealty.us
951-587-2100 ofc
scott@1107@verizon.net
shelley@calstaterealty.us
Joel,
Welcome Back!
As you know, you need to consider a price point you are qualified for with the number of bedrooms.
You may want to start your prequal with a VA lender.
After that you can see homes for sale in your email by going to
http://www.socalhomes.biz or
http://www.temeculacaliforniahomes.net

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes
(951) 821-8211
harold@temeculacaliforniahomes.net
http://www.temeculacaliforniahomes.net
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
Hi Joel,

We would be honored to help you find the perfect place to call home! We work with a lot of Military and law enforcement personnel. I would love to set you up to receive emails directly from the MLS that suit your needs. Only takes a moment - give me a call or email me at info@BWestRealty.com

Thanks for your service! I look forward to helping you find a great home!

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
951-375-0367
info@bwestrealty.com
http://www.BerkshireWestRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hello Joel.

Thank you for your service and sacrifices. So, I am a Realtor in San Diego and Temecula Valley. I know both areas well and just had some thoughts for you. Is the drive from Temecula area to Camp Pendleton going to bother you? I drove from Carlsbad to Camp Pendleton for the arrival of the Battalion Landing Team 2/1 a week or so ago and thought it would be tough to drive that every morning. If not, Temecula is a good place because it is cheaper with a better school system than San Diego county schools.

I'd recommend anywhere in South Eastern Temecula.
http://www.ValliLopez.com

VA loans are not only my favorite but I manage to somehow close on VA buyer if not more per month. I'd love to help you too.

Valli Lopez
CA DRE#01810641
619.916.9595 cell
Valli@thebrikhogroup.com

Check out my profile for reviews :)
Web Reference: http://www.vallilopez.com
Hello Joel, Thank you for your service. I am also a fellow Veteran and love assisting Veterans into their home purchase. Is your wife going to select the home or are you waiting till you return? I can email you listings to study and consider although the market has low inventory so the listings don't last long. Here are some links to study.

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/VAHomeLoans.aspx

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
Hi Joel,

Thank you for your service and welcome back. I am a local lender in Temecula, specialize in VA loans and I live near an elementary, middle and good elementary school now. I'm also a Certified Military Housing Specialist (CMHS).

Cory mentioned a rebate with that other lender. If you were to purchase a $300,000 home, I would be able to give you a rebate between $4,000 to $6,900.....you choose which one you want.

I would also make sure you have a Preferred Buyer Loan Approval before you go out making offers to help give you a big advantage over all the other competing buyers. Read the link below about how this type of approval will help you.

If you have any question, give me a call or email.
Good evening Joel,

First, I'd like to thank you and your family for your service to this great nation. You are appreciated!

Whether you're looking to buy or rent, there are several areas in Temecula that are close to elementary, middle and high schools. If you are looking for a property that is walking distance to a high school as well as an elementary school, I would suggest the Redhawk/Wolf Creek area. Great Oak High School, Gardner Middle School, Redhawk Elementary, Helen Hunt Jackson Elementary and Temecula Luiseno Elementary are all located in the Redhawk and Wolf Creek areas. Temecula has become a very popular place for service members and their families to settle.

If you would like to know more about the Temecula area, please feel free to contact me personally.

Robin Zapata
Century 21 Award
951-514-0147
zapata.robin@gmail.com
http://www.robinzapata.com
DRE# 01728913
Well welcome back Joel. The first thing you'll want to do is get with a good local lender and get your financing started and we can recommend a couple to you if you'd like. I also wanted to mention Veterans United to you. Veterans United is a Nationwide lender that specializes in V.A. Loans and they also give you a nice rebate check after closing. I have used them several times over the last 6 months or so and they are top notch and on the ball. There web site is below.

Let me know if you need anything else. -Cory