Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

lonefarmer, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

Hello, I am looking for a construction to permanent loan for manufactured home on my land.

Asked by lonefarmer, Las Vegas, NV Fri Nov 2, 2012

I own (2) 2.5 acre parcels in Corn Creek Nv. Owe $90,000 on a seller carry loan @10%. Want one loan for home and land. Working on down payment. Retirement income. Credit 700. Looking for possible lenders and down payment requirements. Thank you. - Mark.

Help the community by answering this question:


Were you able to find a lender? Does the land already have utilities/water?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
There use to be many lenders who participated in lending on converted mfg homes. You might try Bob Stewart with All American Home Mortgage in Henderson NV. His tel # is 702-232-7543 and email is b.stewart@allamericanhomemortgage.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2012
Please email me for a referal. Raina Musser
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer