Home Buying in Pelican>Question Details

Martin Legar…, Home Buyer in Griffin, GA

Hello, I am interested in a condo currently on septic. My understanding is it will be soon tied into the public waste system. How expensive is this?

Asked by Martin Legarth, Griffin, GA Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

9
What is the address? Are you still interested in a condo?
Hello Martin!
Would need an address to research this property and provide you with answers
Thank you
Lilo
HI Martin, if you are considering a mortgage please feel free to call me anytime. I am a local and have been originating loans here for over 15 years. I would be more than happy to help you out anyway I can. My number is 239-471-9829 or email me at whitney.hall@carringtonms.com
Hi Martin, I'd be happy to help you. Can you be more specific and provide the address of the Condo you are interested in?
Email me the address and I will research this for you. My email address is leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
Due to density I have not seen any condos that are on septic. Single family homes, yes. Condos, no. What property are you interested in?
I am not quite sure how it works with condo associations, I suppose each one would be different. I do know that they are projecting a standard size lot to be around $18,000-$20,000 for the assessments and then you would have to pay to hook up (a plumber) but these numbers would be much different on a condo.
In the past, Cape Coral utility assessments have included the following items totaling the entire amount due: potable water, sewer water, irrigation water and impact fees. There are three options to pay your utility balances.

1.In full
2.Deferred
3.Amortized

Utility pipes

Payment in full must be received prior to July 31st of the year in which you intend to pay off your balance; verify the balance due directly with the customer billing services division 239-242-3853. The deferred method means you will not be required to make any payments toward the balance of utilities for up to 10 years, however if you refinance or transfer the property the balance is due in full at that time plus interest and fees. Amortization allows for annual payments rolled into the property tax bill which can then be transferred to a new owner at time of closing if the balance is not paid in full.

The city recognizes that not everyone is able to afford an increase in their tax bill. In an effort to work with homeowners that are experiencing difficulty the deferral program was created. Participating in the program is pretty simple and there is criteria that must be met. Application to receive assistance must be made each year and the property must be homesteaded with current property taxes paid and no pending foreclosure actions.

* Information should always be verified directly with the city of Cape Coral as it is subject to change.

Send me a email and I will share the chart the City is using to explain the cost.

Thank you
Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
ISellFlorida@ymail.com
239-872-7936
Hi Martin,

I would need a bit more info in order to provide accurate information.

Feel free to contact me at anthonycincotti@gmail.com with the details and I will look into it for you.

Have a terrific day!

Anthony