Kimberly Pai…, Renter in San Diego, CA

Hello I am a single Mom looking for a 2 bed 2 bath condo or townhome in the 92129 area for my two boys and I, I have terrible credit.

Asked by Kimberly Paige, San Diego, CA Thu Jun 6, 2013

And so far it has been impossible, I'm working on my credit but but the problem is it takes too long and I can't even afford to do a lot with that, my lease will be over in the apartment I'm living in September, and I would like to be able to have a home before then. I've been trying for a while to find a lender that could help me but so far I've only had one rejection after the next. Is there anyone that could help someone like me?

Kimberly Paige

Answers

15
I have lenders that can go down to a 560-580 for FHA if your still trying for a mortgage
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 31, 2013
The lower your Fico score the higher the interest rate.
We offer Credit Restoration, We can remove everything then we rebuild your credit, the process takes about 30 days. No upfront fees.
You could have a 740 fico in 30 days.
Call me for more info and pricing.
858-945-1047
I would be happy to take a look at your credit for you and counsel you for free. I have reviewed thousands of credit reports over my career and I may have some surprising suggestions.
We can steer you to the right company to fix your credit and get you into your dream home. For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Try Aguilar Real Estate Web Site...they are Familiar with your day to day living !! GOOD LUCK !!
Hi Kimberly,
In terms of finding a home in the 92129 area that would fit your needs, I don't think would be an issue. You might want to talk with some lenders to see what they say about home much you are approved for and what you could do to improve your credit score. Many times they are very helpful in suggesting things that will help get your qualfied for a loan.

Jeff Jenkel
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Hi Kimberly,

Don't give up, I would work on improving your credit first still. They offer credit repair classes at the continuing education center http://(www.sdce.edu). You will be surprised how fast your credit will improve once you lower those debts. Sometimes you can make deals with the credit card companies on payment plans or a one time payment with discounts.

When there is a will, there is a way. I have one friend who just got title of a condo from their roommate/homeowner. I also see some owner financing options that might be an alternative.

About the 92129 zipcode... I have been researching condos in the 92129 RP & RB area for some clients and you are looking at 350K+ condos with really high mellos roos and HOA in some areas. The high monthly fees will lower the amount that lender will pre-approve you for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hi Kimberly,

Things happen for a reason and we're here to help you out of your problems. I would suggest sitting down with a loan officer and going over your file and credit report to see what can be done to improve your score and if there are any other road blocks to you qualifying for a loan. Please do this face to face with a local lender, that is only way you will be able to come up with a plan to get you into a home and find you the loan that best suits you.

Feel free to get in touch with me anytime, and best of luck!

J. Reeves
CEO and Founder
Reef Point Realty & Construction
http://reefpointrealty.com
858-521-9350
Work with an agent who has contact with lenders.

Identify your down payment and reason for bad credit.

Plan out the details

You may have to do a rent to own,

JDuJour@kw.com
I know a good lender who can help you to improve or fix your credit. Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help. shadpour@gmail.com or just call me.

--
Alex Shadpour, CRS®, ABR®, SFR
REALTOR®, ZipRealty Team Leader
Call/Text: 858.761.1167
Business: 858.605.1911; Fax: 866.886.4874
Email: shadpour@gmail.com
ZipRealty, Inc.; Licensed in CA, #01459622
http://www.MyPreferredRealtor.com

Council of Residential Specialists (CRS®)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
If you have a large chunk of down payment . Then some lenders can talk .
But you see, the whole approval thing is a case-by-case thing .
Cheers
Kimberly,

I have grown up in Rancho Penasquitos and I live in Poway. I can help you even if its seller financing or if we originate some private financing. Email me direct ok: BrandonLong@regionalrealty.org

Talk to you soon, dont worry girl:)
if you want to contact me directly, I work with someone who helps clean up your credit. But to be honest, I doubt you will be able to buy anything in the Poway School District. Small 2 bed/2 bath condos start around $250,000

But you are wise to get your credit cleaned up and buy a home that you can gain equity in.

SusyThomas@Route56Realty.com
Unfortunately, credit is an intrinsic part of being able to qualify for a home. It's not always fair, but that's the name of the game. I would be happy to give you some credit resources, message me directly.

​Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ Realtor®

McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL
brokermcallister@gmail.com EMAIL
In terms of buying...you need to do what you're doing and fix your credit. Pay off the bills and pay down your credit card balances to the point where they are under the 50% mark of your credit availability. In the meantime, you're looking at renting.

Best of luck.