Nora, Home Buyer in 30044

Hello, I am a nurse relocating to Lawrenceville, GA and would like to purchase a home for the first time.

Asked by Nora, 30044 Fri Sep 30, 2011

Are there any programs that offer assistance to a first time homebuyer who is also in the the healthcare field? Also, I have somewhat major credit issues. Would everything have to be paid off before buying a home?

Answers

4
Call me @ 770.899.6011. I live and work in Lawrenceville, GA. I should be able to help you.
Hello, I Live, Work & My children attend schools in Gwinnett County!! I have Great negotiation skills and can get you the Best Home @ the right price.. Call ME 678-670-7635 :ROXY
Nora, feel free to contact me at (770) 899.6011 or email me at: sojino2001@gmail.com I work and live in Lawrenceville and I can refer you to a great company that helped many of my clients that has credit issues. Yes, there's assistance for 1st time home buyers in Georgia.
Nora,

Yes, programs are available to first home owners in Metro Atlanta to help them arrive at the 3.5% down payment plus closing costs often required to purchase a property. The State of Georgia offers an interest and monthly payment-free second mortgage of $7,500 to credit and income eligible employees in healthcare (also the military, law enforcement, education) and $5,000 to others, but other programs are available too. Please see the pages to the left of the screen at the link below for more details. I'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your specific situation and help you decide whether home ownership is within reach at this time. Please call me at (678) 775-2677.

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® / HUD-certified Affordable Housing Counselor - Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011