Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Topnotch Vs, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Hello I Have bad credit in the 550-610 scores i've been cleaning my credit but its not rising fast i probly just have 2-4 more thing to pay on

Asked by Topnotch Vs, Miami, FL Thu Apr 4, 2013

there a Hello I Have bad credit in the 550-610 scores i've been cleaning my credit but its not rising fast i probably just have 2-4 more thing to pay on there and its still low i want to but a house or condo within the next 3-4 months i have down payment i have a job and i'm a veteran i've been approve by the va for house loan can anybody point me in the right direction

Answers

2
Hello, I am a lender that does VA loans, and may be able to help you. I'd need to see a copy of the report you have and see if is sufficient to make a decision from the review. It just depends on what is causing the low score, and, what has been resolved. So, if you want to dicsuss this further give me a call at 305-525-6742. On my blog at http://MiamiHomeLoan4u.com, I've also got some articles under the credit catagory. Take a look, and give me a call.
Good Mornig
The first step is to have an experienced loan officer who is practiced with VA loans look over your credit. Because loan offiicers work with credit everyday and have the incentive to help borrowers with their credit experienced loan offerices are your best bet. There are two articles on credit at Your-Road-Home.com that will serve you well. Also check the article, Consultation Interviewing Loan Officers. Also read article #9 on the MCC tax credit for first time home buyers. The best tax credit ever. So my advice is gather all the information you can than interview a loan officer to look over your credit. You will find loan officers and real estate people from your area on Trulia offering their services. A good source. Perfect timing! It will be a very long time, if ever, before there is a time as perfect as this to buy a home and the VA is a the best loan going. The VA is devoted to helping vets buy their homes and thanks for serving the nation.
Best of Luck, Stephen