Home Buying in Murray Hill>Question Details

jhalligan, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Hello - Can anyone tell me the age range for people living at 166 East 35th Street?

Asked by jhalligan, New York, NY Fri Mar 22, 2013

Answers

5
why not spend some time at the building and talk to some of your potential neighbors
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 22, 2013
I used to own on East 36th bet 2nd and 3rd - LOVE MURRAY HILL it's a nice quiet understand area with not much outsider intrusion. I would say young to middle age professionals and lots of single people who are heterosexual 30's to late 40's in age I would surmize.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
That's a question that Real Estate professionals are not inclined to answer, nor are we allowed to answer by law. The best way to know about a particular building or neighborhood is to check it out yourself. You'll enjoy the experience, especially as the weather gets warmer and Springs hops into gear. Good luck!
Research on your own; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods/buildings....
I looked up the building and noticed that it has a full-time doorman. Your best bet to get information like that about a particular building would be the doorman. Real estate agents normally steer clear of answering those types of questions.
Great idea. Thanks.
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013