Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

vrivasburden, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Having a difficult time trying to find a lender for a small loan mortgage between 35-50k with 20% down, good credit in IL, any suggestions?

Asked by vrivasburden, Chicago, IL Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

4
Wells Fargo has told me they do not have any loan minimums. Here is a contact. Todd Olson. http://www.olsonmortgage.com
I have a lender that can do one for as small as 35k.

Call Tony Lupescu with Fifth Third 708-351-6416
As Philip stated, anything less than $50K is hard to find. However, I know of a local credit union in my area that will go down to $40K because of their fee structure. And I have heard of another credit union, from a colleague, that will also do that.

So, my recommendation is to call around to some credit unions in your area to see if you can find one that will do a lower loan amount. Good Luck
It is almost impossible tofind a loan for under 50K because of the excessive costs involved. My web site has some lender references, but it is almost impossible to do.