Raquel, Home Buyer in 95355

Have anyone worked with NACA before? I will like to buy a home in 95355 area and stay within the school distist of Sylvan, no later then April 30,

Asked by Raquel, 95355 Mon Jan 11, 2010

1010. I want to take advanage of the first time tax credit of $8k. Can anyone answer if they have work or bought a home through NACA?

Answers

3
Raquel,

I know someone who attended one of their workshops and he had some luck. He went seeking a loan modification and met with a counselor who took all of his information and began the process. I am not aware of the current status, but I know that in that meeting alone, he got much further than he had in the previous 4 months and while working with individual lenders.

On the home purchase side, I would say go ahead and try them if you know you will not otherwise qualify via FHA or more conventional means. If you're not sure if you'd qualify via those programs, I may be able to help you directly there --- just let me know.

Thank you!

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 11, 2010
Hi Raquel,

I haven't worked with one yet. Who are you working with at the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America? I believe the nearest office is located in Oakland.

Perhaps I can help.

“Rocky” G.H. Hawrysz
Realtor®, Broker Associate, CRS®, e-PRO®, ABR®, SRES®
Prudential California Realty
P: (209) 444-6610
F. (209) 433-2000
E: rocky@prucalifornia.com
http://www.TeamHawrysz.com
Lic: 01468373
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 11, 2010
NACA pruchase program Neighborhood assistance program of America, member ship.
no down payment. no closing costs and fees information is online.This is alot like a program called Golden Feather I have worked with them call center 1 888 302-6222 http://www.nacalynx.com
I have a lender using that program. Molly Mooney 209 809-5365