Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

Obams,  in Lancaster, TX

Have a vacant lot on 3230 Park Circle, Lancaster. Would like to sell or lease in lieu of maint. How can I find a Realor to sell or lease this land?

Asked by Obams, Lancaster, TX Sat Jun 5, 2010

Answers

2
Marketing land is not like marketing a home. It requires someone with the experience and expertise in marketing as well as real estate to sell your land and properly position it in the marketplace, beyond simply listing it on the MLS.

We create an entire marketing campaign around your land and can even provide you with free conceptual designs for the property (including house design, landscaping, etc.) as part of our agreement with you.

Give me a call if you would like to discuss this or email me at donovan@novanlord.com.

Thanks!

Donovan Lord, Broker/REALTOR
Novanlord Realty
214.764.4309 x1001
Web Reference: http://www.novanlord.com
You've already completed the most crucial step by posting on a website where you are sure to receive quite a few Realtors interested in selling or renting the land. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss how best to to market the parcel and work in the contingency of maintenance.
I pride myself on thinking outside the box.

Rob Regan
214-586-7224
Rob@RKRegan.com