Home Buying in Lynn>Question Details

sescobar5, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

Have a pre approved 100000 mortgage. Interrested in 2 bdrm va approved condo in lynn, salem, Lawrence, revere, Chelsea. what can you do for me?

Asked by sescobar5, Queens, NY Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

3
Paul Stonkus’ answer
The condo market is very difficult to finance and requires research on a complex to complex basis. If you'd contact me I'd be happy to discuss your needs and determine which to investigate for you.
thank,sPaul
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013
You are limited when trying to by a condo with a VA loan. Most smaller complexes are not VA approved I just waited 5 months to get a 3 family approved in Lynn and it was very tuff and time consuming. A larger complex with a high owner occupancy rate is much more likely to be Va approved.I have a lot of experience working with buyers with VA loans and can also recommend loan officers who also have VA experience. You earned the right to qualify for a VA loan so make sure you work with an agent that has the experience. Thank you,
Gene Clements
Owner/ Broker
Clements Realty Group
cell 978-998-9600
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
It would depend on the conditions that the condo complex is in, as long as the complex your interested in fall within the parameters for your loan your fine, if not either you need to find a different complex that works for you or use a different loan to purchase said condo