cjohns16, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

Has this property sold? 2001 Pinellas Point Dr S.

Asked by cjohns16, Saint Petersburg, FL Wed Mar 27, 2013

do the master room has walk in closets?

Answers

4
Cjohns,

This house is not on the market at this time. You asked about walk in closets in the Master Bedroom. What else is important to you? Interview some full time professional realtors, find one you are comfortable with and sit down for a consultation going over what you want, what you need to do to be ready, and having the agent set up a custom search so that you are on top of properties as soon as they hit the market. Inventory is tight and chances are if you think a house is great, so will someone else. You need to be ready to move when the right one comes along. If financing having a current pre-approval ( this will also help you to know what range you want to stay in price wise- don't over-extend yourself) or if paying cash you need to have current proof of funds (bank statement or portfolio statement).

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
The home was taken off the market on March 13th this year. Call us if you are not working with another Agent already.
Anne Hensel
Broker/Owner of South Beaches Real Estate Professionals
727-410-7777
This property hasn't been sold but it has been taken off the market. Is there something else I can help you find?

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
727-542-4219
It was withdrawn from the market. If you have an interest, reach out to me and I can contact the owner and see if they are still interested in selling.

Liane Jamason, REALTOR
Top 1% Agent in Pinellas County
727-755-3325