Home Buying in Dayton>Question Details

Rbir, Other/Just Looking in 90503

Has this house sold recently and what was the sales price? Maybe repo/auction? Address: 325 Rockhill Ave., Kettering 45429. Thank you.

Asked by Rbir, 90503 Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

4
Donna Knauer’s answer
Last recorded sale was in 2009 for $125,000. Looks like it has been a rental for some time, but do not see anything at this point to indicate that it is a distressed property (short sale, bank owned etc...).

Let me know if there is anything additional I can help you with.

Donna Knauer (aka Smiley)
RE/MAX Alliance
http://www.SmileyHomeSales.com
937-239-3066
The last recorded sale was in 2009 for $125,000. No repo or auction. Thank you for your inquiry and if I can be of further assistance please contact me.
No, this house has not sold, it expired in the MLS, its not a repo or bank owned, it has a tenant living there and they are expected to move out by end of January. If you do not have a Realtor working for you, I would love to work with you, I can try to contact to owner to if they will be listing it again soon.
If you would like me to work for you, please email me at grace.siefer@coldwellbanker.com or you can call me any time at 937-554-5159 texting is fine as well.
Hope to hear from you
Grace Siefer
Hope to hear from you
Grace Siefer