Home Buying in Multnomah>Question Details

Nancy Philli…, Home Buyer in Multnomah, Portland,...

Has the property at 3030 SW Hume St, Portland, OR been on the market in the past few years? If so, would it be up for sale again soon?

Asked by Nancy Phillips, Multnomah, Portland, OR Thu Jan 6, 2011

Answers

7
Hi Nancy,
I am curious about your interest in this particular home. I work in the Multnomah Village and surrounding areas and would be happy to discuss your purchase options in the area. There are often creative, out-of-the-box ideas to help locate a property of interest. As an Accredited Buyer's Representative, I have the knowledge and experience to help buyers in this interesting market we find ourselves in. Feel free to email me at:
Bonny Crowley, ABR, CRS Principal Broker/Owner
Portland Principal Realty, LLC.
bcrowley@bonnycrowley.com
Nancy: This property sold in 1986 and has not been listed with a realtor since then. It could have been a for sale by owner at some time If you are interested in this particular property then I could contact the owner to see if they have any interest in selling at this point or in the near future. I have done that several times in the 29 years that I have been in the real estate business and have had great success with that. You should be prequalified first with a lender if one is not paying cash to see if you are able to purchase a home in this tough lending market. There are other homes in this area for sale as well. Multnomah Village is such a dynamic area. I would be more than happy to help you in this quest. Joan Bowyer-Principal Broker-John L Scott Real Estate-bowyerjo@aol.com-503-260-2416
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 7, 2011
Nancy, let me know the price range you are in and if you are prequalified or I can put you in touch with a great lender and maybe I can find you something? I was born close to Multnomah and I can put my 27 years worth knowledge of real estate to work for you with maybe a neighbor that I might know or went to school with. Many grown children have bought their parents homes and the market is very tight in Multnomah because it is a great area just less than 10 minutes to downtown Portland. Your Portland native real estate agent.

Tom Inglesby, Broker
RE/MAX Equity Group
503-319-9035
Hi Nancy,
Although the home you asked about isn't available for purchase today, a home on the same street was just listed this morning: 2772 SW Hume St. It's a cute cape code-style home that has been beautifully updated, featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a great, usable yard.

I'd be happy to show you this home, if you're interested. Thanks!

Sally Mehalovich
Real Estate Principal Broker
Amerivest Realty of Portland
sally.realestate@live.com
This property last sold in January of 1986....so no, it hasn't been on the market for quite some time. If you'd like to look at other properties in the area, we'd be happy to help you with that!
Cindy Wideman
widemans.@kw.com
Hi Nancy,
Its been some time since that home has been on the market. It last sold in 1986. Watch out for those busier streets as they can harm your resale value. Checkout our lesson below.
Hello Nancy

It does not appear to be on the market currently. It looks like it has not been on recently. There are a few that are currently listed on SW Hume but not that one.

Heather